Monday, September 24, 2007

Why Rosie sucks so bad..........and yes I sent her a link to my blog!!!

Rosie O' Donnell is a boil on the butt of humanity. Now this phrase may be copyrighted but she is still a boil. Her whole life is based on her gayness. Does the world really care? I am sure gay people do. She has appointed herself the Martin Luther King Jr. of gay rights. I often wonder why it is that gay people care so much about getting married. Why is it they need a government endorsement of their lives? Is it so society in general will have to accept this lifestyle as mainstream? I believe in live and let live.............HOWEVER..........why do I have to be tolerant of her as a gay person when I believe she is a total...............B****? Not because she is a lesbian but because she is intolerant, ignorant and unstable.......I mean who in their right mind would defend Alec Baldwin, the other raging lunatic liberal calling his own daughter a little PIG?? Rosie. She is on some sort of McCarthy trip to get her cronies to boycott The View because of her hatred of Elizabeth. And why does she HATE her.........because she is conservative. Rosie has this "I am a victim" title stamped on her forehead. She is a millionaire victim. She can't marry her girlfriend............BIG FAT DEAL!!! There are enough liberals on The View FREAKING OUT about polygamy and endorsing gay marriage. Biblically one is ok and one is not. Besides she has enough money to adopt kids (regardless of the law) and confuse the hell out of them. Please explain the biology. She is a loose cannon and will no doubt have to get a job on cable somewhere. So much for mainstream America feeling the painful plight of the homo-sexual when you have hateful raging idiots as the self- appointed spokesperson. "The Christian right" has turned into a dirty word for the left and they expect us to feel their pain??? No love lost I am afraid. We Bible observing people have a right to do so. Let America vote.............isn't that what a democracy is????? Majority rule? Or is it minority is so sad and victimized they better have a HUGE VOICE??? Oh I see 67% of Americans are against gay marriage so it is better to intimidate federal judges into legislating from the bench.............whatever. Rosie sucks because she is mean and nasty. Not because she is a Lesbian.

2 comments:

icanseeclearlynow said...

i definitely agree with you about rosie. one thing i don not like is friggin whiners. and rosie is a big friggin crybaby. in life we have to take the good with the bad. i never knew how screwed up rosie was until she joined the view. she's an angry, miserable dope!

good post girlie.

later gator.

:)

Nikki said...

I could not have said it better myself lol.......you are sooooo right she is a whiner!! I can't stand it either!!! She has every privilage in the world and she acts so entitled. thanks for posting.......I love the later gator. I find myself saying that lately!!!
Nikki