Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Happy Halloween everybody!! Please have a safe and fun day and try not to get too sick from too many sweets, but definitely try to eat non-stop without getting a tummy ache. Jake is a werewolf this year. Rob and I are going to be ourselves. That can be scary enough. haha. We are having a fire pit on the driveway and eating finger food. Yummy dip, chicken wings, toquitos, coconut shrimp and of course smores. Let's hope the weather is permitting of our plans. Take care all and have a fun and safe night!!!

2 comments:

icanseeclearlynow said...

whoah! coconut shrimp?! recipe PLEEASE!! it's 10:25 a.m. and i've already eaten 6 pieces of chocolate candy. yum!

:)

Nikki said...

I am afraid tonight it is all about easy and Costco has provided the coconut shrimp, in the frozen section of course. I will let you know how it is. I have never made coconut shrimp from scratch. I have tried other shrimp recipes and I always turn the shrimp rubbery. I know shrimp cooks quickly but I tend to over do it no matter what.
I have 2 packages of payday bars and baby ruths stashed for myself. I am going to start on them shortly..........
Nikki