Saturday, November 10, 2007

BAND AID - DO THEY KNOW IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME?

I have always been stuck in the 80's.....I have had a bob haircut for years and want to buy a scooter(I had a honda aero 80 that I drove around during high school)I still listen to 80's music and can't wait for the baggy look to come back in! This is one of my favorite Christmas songs because it takes be back BIG TIME!!! Also it is a reminder of how fortunate we are in America regardless of our economic status.........we do need to feed the world and not just at Christmas....but take a ride back into the 80's...I love all the 80's hair!! I totally start talking like a valley girl when I watch this kind of stuff!!!

3 comments:

icanseeclearlynow said...

oh nik, this is too depressing. your heart is in the right place girlie.

later gator.

:)

Nikki said...

I have to be honest I really just wanted to post the song and this was the only video I could find so I threw in a blurb about feeding the world....NOT THAT I DON'T THINK WE should FEED THE WORLD, but it wasn't my first purpose.....now you for sure think I am a greedy republican!!haha
Nikki

icanseeclearlynow said...

*giggle* silly rabbit. lol!

:)