Monday, November 26, 2007

Tagged......

Hi folks I have been tagged by my fiend Maria. Here are the rules I have cut and pasted from her AWESOME blog:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts. 2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, just make one up, or use one you would have liked to have had. 3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. 4. At the end of your blog-post you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag (I didn't exactly stick to this rule). Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged, and to read your blog.

My name is Nicole Dee Richards......that's the full Monty!! So here I go! Thanks goodness for short middle names!

D- is for Decorate. I buy decorations for every Holiday and every season. I switch them like I do my underwear. OK not that often or not that seldom. oi. My sister just told me my house looks like Christmas threw-up in it. I considered it a compliment. It is really just a bit of OCD because I am not artistic AT ALL!! Nor am I creative. If you look closely at my decor it is all in perfect little balanced rows. it drives my Mom crazy. I have candle "recipes". I have certain candles that I burn at certain times. I have 4 different candles for fall that make up the exact smell I am looking for. The same with Christmas. I have 2 different ones burning at the same time for a certain smell. There is D.
E-Exercise. I am a feast or famine exerciser. I will go everyday for an hour and then poof, I am as lazy they come. I was in such a good rhythm in AZ and have failed to get into a groove in UT. It is sad my pants feel the same either way. However, ohhh the jiggling!!!!!!
E-EAT OUT!!! So this one is in conflict with my previous letter........HOWEVER I am a professional eater outer.......it's true. I am Sally in "When Harry met Sally". I LOVE to eat out. I love the frequent diet cokes, I love the options and yes I am a food snob. I can work the waiter for free food and my best friends are from the restaurants I frequent. My friend Susan and I were the "lunch Pros" in AZ. We ate out everyday!!! And we got to where we knew all the hot spots!!! We were OCD in our choices but there is no place like a restaurant for hanging out and GOSSIPING!!! FOR HOURS!!!
Ok that is it. I am not sure I have 3 buddies to tag.......but here it goes:
Bethanne and Christy..........LATER

3 comments:

icanseeclearlynow said...

LOL!! "...looks like christmas threw up in it." nikki, you are hilarious! you sound like my grandma with your decorations. though i love christmas, i don't do a whole lot of decorating.

when i lived in new york i used to LOVE eating out cause they have sooo many great restaurants to choose from. then i moved to pa and my love for eating out went away, replaced by my love for cooking. you have to really search for good restaurants in these mountains. and because i'm a good cook and a former new york restaurant patron, i am a food snob for sure.

anywayz, i look forward to you showing me all the good food spots when we eventually visit.

thanks for doing my tag.

later gator.

:)

Nikki said...

Cant wait to visit for real!!! And for sure enjoy your cooking.......what is the name of the website for that cookbook I think I want to put a link up to it. It is so cool!! thanks chickie
Nikki

John and Christy said...

Ooh, I love to eat out too! I relate to the exercise thing to for sure! Thanks for tagging me...I'm having a hard time coming up with things but we'll see.