Friday, December 14, 2007

Go Blog Yourself..........

This is just a mini announcement to tell my anti-Mormon friends that are leaving me comments that if they want them posted they MUST NOT be anonymous. I have no problem with people who disagree with my religious views, but have enough courage to put your name on it so my friends and I can trash your blog. And try not to be the resident Mormon expert on our doctrine, it is sensationalized by your pastors I am sure.
Also I want say right here, right now, that if Mike Huckabee wins the republican nomination, the dems will win in the general election.........there is no doubt in my mind, he will lose.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nikki,
Go Blog yourself! Is that legal to even say? I think you could be arrested for that one. You sound like you are in a really good mood. I will help you harrass these gutless loosers! Get ready to rumble!-Your friend Sue

icanseeclearlynow said...

nikki, if you go on your dashboard you can set your blog to block anonymous bloggers. click on settings and then click on comments. i don't allow anonymous comments on my blog for the same reasons you noted. anonymous commentors are woosies. they have NO courage, they're chickensh*ts.

love ya girlie!

later gator.

:)

John and Christy said...

Living in Florida there are a lot of misconceptions about our religion. If you have an opinion great, but you can't back it with ignorance. I am open to other people's views as well but I won't discuss them blindly. Man up, anonymous commenter!

Nikki said...

Hey Christy congrats on the Win........Come on Dolphins!!! Let's get it together!!! Hope you guys are having a great Holiday!!!!
N