Friday, December 21, 2007

Holiday Rush.......

Due to the upcoming busyness, I am going to post some Christmas movies in their entirety. You can come to my blog and watch them and if not then at least I know my blog has something fun on it!! I will be back in full force next week after Christmas but am toning it down to attend to upcoming company, parties and of course cooking, eating, laughing, sleeping, and just enjoying the last of the Christmas hoopla!!! The only thing to look forward to after the holidays is..................and here comes the big confession, drum roll please...............................AMERICAN IDOL!!!! January 15th!!! I can't wait!!! I am a junky!!!! And with the snow being depressing starting on Dec 26th I feel I have plenty of politics and American idol to blog about!!! So please stay safe and I am thinking about you all and hope that you are keepin' it merry!! Be grateful for your blessings and stop wanting more and you will be full of joy!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL:I WILL TYPE AT YA NEXT WEEK!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nikki, Merry Christmas to you and a very happy New Year. May it all treat us goooooood! We went to see the temple lights tonight (thanks to your inspiring Norman Rockwell Christmas pictures!). I dont think Jewels noticed them at all! Then we ate at Texas Road House! Yummy! Remember the rattle snake bites? Now we are going to have some pumpkin egg nog! Cheers to you and '08!-Susan

icanseeclearlynow said...

hey nikki, MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family girlie!! i'll miss you in blogosphere, but i certainly understand it's the holidays and family comes first. have lots and lots of fun with jake and your wonderful hubby! i know i owe you a chicken wing recipe, i just haven't gotten around to writing it down yet. may you cook loads of delish dishes and have fun eating! yum! and lots of LOL!!

love,

maria