Friday, December 28, 2007

A Major Award.....

I was given a roaring lion award from my friend Maria!! How cool is that! She is so great to give it to me because she and I disagree sometimes. Refreshing! She is an excellent writer and her blog is http://www.1canseeclearlynow.blogspot.com/ check it out!! She really reeled me in when I started my blog and is a faithful commenter and reader. She is also a great friend and I appreciate her recognition very much!! I will chime in later on!! This is an award from " A Roar for Powerful Words” award from the Shameless Lions Writing Circle.

4 comments:

ba and the boys said...

they like you! they really like you!
congrats!
ba

icanseeclearlynow said...

hey nikki, congratulations! and thanks for the kind words! i waited to comment cause i thought you were gonna write more on this post. you should look at mine and sherry's again and add your own three things.

later gator.

:)

Nikki said...

Hey girl I am going to write more tomorrow cuz I have to prepare a talk for Church tomorrow so I am slamming to get that done........I am a major procrastinator. oh dear. But I may get to it tonight if I get my crap together if not tomorrow afternoon after I feed my face I will be glued to the computer, thanks again chickie, I'll be typin at ya.......
Nik

Nikki said...

oh yea and thanks ba!!!