Friday, January 18, 2008

Global Warming? THEN WHY AM I FREEZING MY BUTT OFF?


I haven't been able to get warm for days. I wish global warming would hurry up already and get here. The temperatures have been in the low 20's FOR THE HIGH and I am ready to be globally warm. Now there are the conveniences of cold weather like rings fit better, hot cocoa, soup, fires, cozy blankets, staying in and playing games but I have had it. I don't believe this BS Al Gore is preaching about. Besides who gives a damn. So its warmer. HOORAY that is a GOOD THING!!! Sun and warmth give us vitamin D and keep us healthy and happy. Call me a global warming idiot but I don't see the negative. As someone who wants warmth.........BRING IT ON!!!!

2 comments:

ba and the boys said...

everyone is always talking about global warming...no one talks about global cooling.-dave letterman
i wishi could take credit for that. seriously, our kitchen pipes were frozen the other night and chris had to get MY hairdrier out to thaw them! give me a warm sandy beach anyday!

icanseeclearlynow said...

the global warming talk is another bandwagon for IDIOTS! ok, let's say it's really happening. now what?! i'm not walking around the house plugging out appliances that aren't being used or using less-energy-consuming lightbulbs. if the world's going to explode like a hard-boiled egg reheated in a microwave, there's nothing we can do about it. so shut it! and like you said nik, let the earth bring it!

:D