Monday, January 14, 2008

I Got Nothin'.........


As all you bloggers know, you can be driving around in the car, brushing your teeth, eating a hamburger or petting your dog and think of something to blog about. And other times, NOTHING. This is where I am today. I am having a little bit of "rant" burnout and am sure that I will feel passionate about something soon. One never knows what may trigger the phrase " I am going to blog about this!" that enters the bloggers mind at any given moment during the day. I have determined that today blogging isn't on the forefront of my mind because, YES the sun is out and I am so happy about it!! I want to take the top off my car, crank my tunes, go get a diet coke and put on y sunglasses with too much bling bling and play my crazy car games. I have this game I play in my convertible. I play my music really loud and when I pull up to a light I try to see if I can get the person next to me to either roll up the window in disgust or turn theirs up louder. Yes I do this when I am alone. Call it a party for one. So I am tired of winter and needing some sun. This winter stuff really sucks. I think I have seasonal disorder. So today I am off enjoying the sun until it goes away, I am sure it will soon. But until then I will imagine Arizona and the happy weather they are enjoying AT THIS MOMENT, and wishing I were there!! And then tomorrow it is American Idol. So all you political pundits sorry I know I may of lowered myself in your eyes but I LOVE American Idol. So now and again in the middle of Super Tuesday and the rest of the primaries I may be pontificating about useless, mindless crap in the form of a reality show. Whatever gets me through the winter at this point. I am off to the drive through for a drink and am burning a winter themed CD and washing my car and pretending it is SPRING!!! Later all.......... :)

8 comments:

icanseeclearlynow said...

hey nik! i definitely know the feeling of not knowing what to write about somedays. today was one of them as you'll see when you pop over.

you sound like you are in great spirits with the arrival of the sun and mild weather. LOL! on your car games. you are so funny! have fun driving around and soaking up some sun today!!

love ya!

maria

Nikki said...

Hey girl! Thanks for dropping by. Today was beautiful! I can handle the snow as long as there is some sun!! My little car game didn't work as well with the top up...oh well. Hope all is well with you and I think some butt kicking blogs will be coming!! Hugs chickie!!
Nikki

Anonymous said...

Hey Nikki,
I am jealous that you get to cruise around in your convertible. You can put your top down, just dont take your top off, okay. I think you are suffering from the utah winter blues. Come get a sonic in Arizona!-Sue

Mike said...

I can't believe that you like to watch American Idol! I don't know if I can read your blog anymore.

Nah, I'm just kidding! I don't watch Idol, but seeing as I like Survivor, I can hardly point fingers.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Nikki you crack me up... how can a blog about "nothing" be so funny??! I hear we will be seeing you guys soon?? Lookin' forward to it...Ashlee

Nikki said...

Susan don't make me cry :( I miss AZ and of course you and I need to tend Jewels....N


Mike, I have never gotten into Survivor. I am a huge music buff and I think that is why Idol attracts me. Not because it is good music but they get to sing other people stuff and massacre it!! N

Ashlee, I talked to the Kipster WHO IS IN ARIZONA and that makes me green with envy, but yes you guys are coming to visit so we can talk you into moving by us!! And I'll cook you dinner!! can't wait!!
Nikki

The Denneys said...

I totally hear you. I'm in a blog rut too. My blogs are never as entertaining as yours but I don't even have enough brain power to post a dull one. Maybe soon...

Nikki said...

thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment......resolution achieved!! Nik