Thursday, January 3, 2008

Mike Yuckabee and Barack Obama

Ok so whining Mike pulled out the W in corn fed evangelical world Iowa and YES I am bitter. I don't see how this guy is any different than the dems. Oh yea he's anti-abortion, BIG FAT DEAL. He also gives freebies to illegals, pardons murderers, kisses the butts of anti-Bushies and thinks Mormons worship satan. The dude couldn't be a bigger bonehead. I can't wait to find a clip of his campaign manager Ed Rollins on fox news tonight. That guy flat out admitted to wanting to bash Mitt Romney's teeth in, called Rudy a loser with no money and a skirt chaser and has been boo-hooing about the big bad nasty Mitt Romney so called attack ads. I will post it as soon as I can find it. Even Brit Hume said "nothing like a joyful winner". sarcastically. I am hoping this will be short lived. Congrats to Obama on the left. I can't stand Oprah or Obama's opinions but I would vote for him over Gomer Huckster........of course in my state it won't matter. I will campaign against Huckabee FOR SURE. RANT OVER!!! :{

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nikki, I am so disappointed also in the Iowa cacaucus(?) winners. I think Huckabee belongs in Mayberry on the Andy Griffith show. That is a perfect place for him with his name and religious past. He has all the one liners and quotes that drive me crazy. He talks a big talk but can he walk it? Romney screwed up by doig all those attack ads , even if they werent attacks, I think it showed him in a negative light.

HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!-SUE