Friday, January 18, 2008

Why are Ron Paul supporters so psycho?


I don't really know the answer to this question. But undoubtedly they are zealots. Could it be that extreme views often attract extreme people, or fanatics? Probably. To me Ron Paul is an extremest and a pacifist, oddly at the same time. He even talks like he is a wound up doll that needs some loosening. He gets louder and louder in the debates and right now a vote for him in my opinion is political masturbation. It feels good to no one but yourself. It means nothing. And it may mean a donkey in the White House. So all this rhetoric about "Constitutionalists" being so "exact" in their adherence to the document are really just anal retentive, OCD, minded people, with major issues. They hyper-focus on one issue and have a disease called "irate-itis". They are deranged. So I can only assume the same about Mr. Magoo, I mean Ron Paul. Ron Paul is not a Republican. He is libertarian.........go bother the Dem's. Oh I forgot they have their own RP named Kucinich. I AM OUT!!

1 comment:

icanseeclearlynow said...

hey nik! i like the look of your new page: very official looking.

i really don't give a hoot about ron paul...so ....um... yeah. ok, bye!

:)