Sunday, February 17, 2008

Featured Blog Post

With the permission of the author I am going to start featuring an article from another blog. I have read so many excellent articles and I would like to recognize them on my blog. The article I feature doesn't have to agree with my positions nor does it have to be about politics. I would just like to give some recognition to the fabulous blogs I read everyday. These articles deserve a look from other readers that may not travel from link to link. This week I am featuring an article from Anthony Palmer from the 7-10 Palmer on Politics. All of the featured blogs will appear at the top of my page underneath the link for my other blog and this is my blog declaration. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and check out the featured author!!! Thank You Anthony and enjoy everyone!!! Thanks, Nikki.

10 comments:

icanseeclearlynow said...

hey nik! i see you gave us a link to his blog, but can you say which specific article you're highlighting? thanks!

:)

maria

Nikki said...

It is up at the top of my page by....my other blog and my blog declaration links......:)N

icanseeclearlynow said...

ooops! duh! thanks!

:)

maria

Nikki said...

no problem.... I did delete the link so it wasn't confusing...I think that was a good idea. :)N

icanseeclearlynow said...

nikki, i just read "a second look at race by anthony palmer." WOW!! EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!! thanks for featuring his post with your link! i may have to link his post to my page also.

great job anthony!

thanks again, nik! you are too smart for your own good, girlie!

:)

maria

Nikki said...

thanks for reading Maria!!! and of course commenting......I think this will be a fun way to get to know other bloggers and to recruit a few more readers to other pages and of course my page, thanks as always for your support Maria!! :)N

Mike said...

Nikki,

Wow, Anthony sure is smart. I only hope that some day I can attain that level of analysis. He doesn't have your passion, though. I guess we all have our own strengths. Great idea linking to other articles. That's why I like hanging out here; you always have something going on.

Nikki said...

Thanks Mike and thanks for hanging out!!! For real you are so supportive and I appreciate your readership!!! And I think you are just as smart!!! :)Nikki

Anthony Palmer said...

Hi Nikki,

Thanks for the kind words and the link! And you keep up the good blogging too! See you on TV when we're fighting at the pundits table!

Nikki said...

Anthony, no problem!! I am sure I will have more links to your articles in the future, you know I am a fan!!! And yes we will be fighting at the pundits table and let's keep the flying spit to a minimum!!! hahaha :)Nikki