Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I HATE BLOG SNOBS


I can't stand blog snobs. I can't stand it when I put another persons link on my blog and they don't reciprocate or ignore my comments on THEIR LAME blogs. I am going to be a BLOG SNOB from now on. I don't care if I get comments from all my readers or linkers to my page, I just want some common courtesy. We are all trying to get a readership to our blogs and frankly those who think they can enjoy advertisement on my blog without doing the same for my page can take a hike. The days of indulging others and their stupid blogs are over. If I have a link to your blog and you do not return the favor after a certain amount of time I will remove it and good luck in the future. I try to help those around me who are nice enough to read my blog and leave comments. All others are gutless leeches in my not so humble opinion. If you leave me a comment and have a blog I will automatically leave a link on my page, I think that is pretty nice. I am sure there are those who don't care and so now the feeling is mutual. But the days of useless link clutter are over. I am officially a BLOG SNOB. And I am removing some of your links. I am sure there is no love lost and that goes both ways........good-bye link graveyard.

17 comments:

ba and the boys said...

are you sure that loser with the i hate byu blog deserves to be on there? seriously, he doesnt blog EVER and i doubt you are on his!
love ya rob!
ba

Nikki said...

BA you are so right that is such a worthless blog....I get NO traffic from that wasted blog space!!!haha :)N

icanseeclearlynow said...

WOW!! you are TOO much nik! i LOVE it! and i LOVE that little bunny pic! you TELL EM girlie!! WOOT!! LOL!!

:)

maria

Mike said...

OK, now tell us how you really feel! LOL. I need to make more of an effort to link to people who link to me. Of course, if they don't tell me they link to me, then what can I do? I can only read so many blogs!

Nikki said...

Maria...thanks!!! just getting a few things off my chest!!! I am going to clean house soon!!! No more mrs. nice girl.........it's go time!!! LOL :)Nikki


Mike, I am soooooo NOT talking to you. You're one of my faves!!! Imagine that an irreverent big mouthed conservative showing favortism to a liberal!!!! I think Obama is right HOPE is not dead!!! LOL :)N

Freadom said...

I try to be a good blogger, but sometimes life causes me to get behind a bit -- or a lot now that I've just returned from vacation.

Nikki said...

hey Freadom glad you are back!!! I should clarify that you and many other blogger friends are not who I am talking to......I have links that have never reciprocated and I am just cleaning house and wanted to let them know why and of course they don't even know cuz they never come around so I thought I would vent about it and make myself feel better haha. I just need to make sure the other blogs are worth my effort!! I don't want you to think I am a big jerk who will take your blog down pronto!!! I hope you had a great vacation and yes you are a good blogger and life does come first.....I understand that completely. take care.

Anthony Palmer said...

Some people might not even know you linked their blogs. They might not visit your site often enough to know that you did indeed link to them.

Anyway, it's your blog. But it helps to be a bit more discerning with who you put on your blogroll. It's hard to assess a blogger's worth on the bases of one comment, don't you think?

:-)

CHATTI PATTI said...

Hello blog snob! Consider this: Most people do not live, eat, and drink, or define their day by their blogspot. I don't think that's being snobby! I think it's called "having a busy life" outside the world wide web! As for myself, my lame azz blog is an online diary. My happiness is not determined by how many people reciprocate...I write because I find it very therapuetic after listening to bitching, moaning, and complaining all day long! Quit being so high maintenance!! LOL

Nikki said...

hey Anthony......I frequent all the blogs I link and let them know I am linking them and ask for a reciprical link......I already cleaned house and nobody can tell hahaha. My post is really about the ones that ignore me. No one here is my target. just venting!! glad to see you on the page!!! :)N

Nikki said...

chatti patti wasn't talking to you......lighten up a little bit! N

CHATTI PATTI said...

I know you were NOT talking to me Nikki! Geez...I was just making a comment.

Nikki said...

And Anthony you are sooooooooo right about discerning a worthwhile blog...I am learning that for sure, No more one comment links posted I agree!!! :)N

Freadom said...

You can use this site to find every link to your blog. I find it quite interesting and useful:

Freadom said...

So that didn't work. Here is the site I was referring to:
Icerocket

Nikki said...

Thanks Freadom!!! you sure do blog late into the night!!! I guess you are used to long hours eh?? :)N

Freadom said...

I work 3rd shift. Don't tell my boss what I'm up to.