Saturday, February 23, 2008

I LOVE DIRTY POLICTICS!!!


None of these candidates are turning me on even a little bit. If only we could get some more drama to keep me interested. Don't get me wrong I will have something to say about all of them, just not vehemently supporting one in particular. So to take care of this election boredom I say let the mud-slinging begin!!! This is the best part of an election year. We get to hear all the whining and crying about the opposing candidate. Honestly it is about time. The news is so boring right now, it is time to start slaughtering the credibility of the candidates. And yes that means Obama and his women fainting schemes and Hillary and her scandals and McCain and his female lobbyist friend (I find that one hard to believe, no offense to John but he is so NOT HOT). Looks like Obama has sent out some "negative" literature about Hillary and she is having the equivalent to a baby COW!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF! I say bring it! Bring the dirty rotten scumbag politics Americans LOVE!!! Oh yea, there will be the self-righteous one's that say "I don't like negative ads" BULLCRAP!!! Americans are all about the down in the dirt, low-down nasty, lying, back stabbing, blame mongering politics! it's what we thrive on. It's what keeps us glued to the television set. We want accusations thrown and thrown hard! Keep it comin' candidates. We love a good fight and the dirtier the better. No more nicey nice. Nothing like a good old-fashioned he said/she said, to keep the spectators interested. Imagine if all the candidates were cordial and polite and honest, can you say no thanks, I can get a cavity from a candy bar if I wanted one. I would much prefer you did some personal attacking and tantrum throwing after some derogatory information was distorted by a news source or by your opponent thanks. HOORAY folks it may be heading for the Desperate Housewives version of campaigning. Desperate Candidates coming to you live at 5!!!

6 comments:

Malashicage said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
icanseeclearlynow said...

nikki, LOL! it's true! we love scandals and mud-slinging. although i must say, i do feel a little sorry for mckain. like you said, he is SOOO not the philanderer type. he's near death warmed over -sorry johnny :(

later gator.

:D

Nikki said...

Maria, you know it!! where is Monica Lewinsky when the news sucks. Don't get me wrong I don't want tragic news, I want scandalous news from the famed and privileged!! I am so showing my pettiness! and no I do not subscribe to the national enquirer.....though I do read it out of the corner of my eye while waiting in line at the grocery store.....haha!!! :)N

Freadom said...

LOL. Very interesting perspective.

Sandi said...

I must admit I do enjoy the mudslinging - just for the drama sake of it. It never has an impact on who I vote for, but it adds spice to the whole boring ordeal.

Oh, and thanks for visiting my blog!

Nikki said...

Sandi.....It must be a "woman" thing. We like the "Steel Magnolia's" gossip, It was Olympia Dukakis that said "If you don't have anything nice to say about somebody come sit by me"!! thanks for stopping by!! :)Nikki