Tuesday, February 12, 2008

MEMO: TO REPUBLICANS

American Conservative Union rating: John McCain 82.3%
American Conservative Union rating: Barack Obama 8%
American Conservative Union rating: Hillary Clinton 9%

Get a grip PHANTS!! A vote for Hillary or Obama is NOT going to do this country any favors. Get over your petty McCain bashing and support him. I DO NOT WANT 4 years of either one of these donkeys!! I can not believe I actually hear that republicans are voting for whoever the democratic nominee may be. Not because they support their policies, but as an anti-McCain vote. Both of these democrats are so far left and not even close to any sort of republican value. Hypocrites all of you who are doing this. Stop acting like pissed-off babies that didn't get your own way. If you can sleep at night knowing you helped elect an extreme liberal, more power to you. Gutless and selfish comes to my mind. Any republican that professes to support Hillary or Obama instead of MCain is a first class JACK-ASS!! Nice going bitter republicans!! Higher taxes and happy terrorists thanks to you!! And of course YOU SUCK!!!

8 comments:

ba and the boys said...

are you pms-ing or just in need of a sonic run for some diet coke?

Nikki said...

a little bit of both...hahaha!! :)N

icanseeclearlynow said...

i don't think you have anything to worry about, nik. your elephant pals are lurkers who like to do things when they are HIDDEN. i believe that they will SAY they are voting for a democrat, but when they're alone behind that curtain, where NO ONE can see them, they WILL VOTE for mckain.

:)

maria

Nikki said...

Maria.......you may be right about that one, let's hope so. Ok I will hope so. If not and Obama or Hill/Bill take over then it is blogging mania!!! :) N

CHATTI PATTI said...

Uhhh...Nik...are you ok?

Nikki said...

feeling fine patti, just letting off some steam on some deserving elephants....it's the snow it is keeping the mood very grey and dingy.....maybe I'll be nice tomorrow.probably not. Just so you know I put your link on my other blog cuz I felt like your blog fit better with that one....:) Nikki

Thomas said...

Did you read my take on Obama, Nikki?

Nikki said...

thomas.....was it on your blog? I will look today. I have read a few of your posts....:)Nikki