Sunday, March 2, 2008

NEW FEATURED ARTICLE.....


My new featured article this week is from Maria at: I can see clearly now. She wrote this back in January and some of the candidates have since withdrawn from the race, but her points are still very relevant. She has an eloquent way of sharing her views and whether or not America truly is ready to elect a woman or a man of color. Her article deals with the race issue through her eyes and it is an excellent article.........enjoy the read!!!! The post is at the top. Thanks Maria!

3 comments:

Lucy Stern said...

Sorry to say that the two men I would have voted for are both out of the race.......I couldn't find her article so I really can't comment.

Lucy Stern said...

OK, I looked up higher and found her article. She has some valid points but I don't think Barack or Hillary are the best choices and not because of color or gender.

Nikki said...

Hey Lucy welcome to my blog!!! Thanks for the comment!! My candidate is gone too! So I am rallying abehind John McCain and hoping for the best.....and that is not Hillary nor Obama!! thanks againg for stopping by!! Nikki