Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ROSIE O'DONNELL: STUPID IS AS STUPID SAYS


I wish people would quit asking Rosie what her opinion is. But as long as they do I will post it and make fun of the queen of stupid. Rosie is a big mouthed liberal that speaks for the idiot camp. She looks like she is either going to ask out Kathi Lee or punch her in the face, but she sure isn't going to let her speak. Rosie needs to go flop upside down so she can get some blood flowing to her head cuz she is in rainbow land clinging to her victimology religion. Jeremiah makes sense to her, she says one village idiot about another. She is a frothing lunatic that grandstands every chance she gets. Its funny how she thinks she is the Jesse Jackson of the gay community. Too bad she is a crazy person with a microphone and no one wants her around because she is a ticking time bomb. She is a domineering Xena type that is in need of some attention. The same attention Brit, Lindsey, Paris and Amy Winehouse need. Negative attention is better than none at all for the self obsessed celebrity types that suck. Rosie sucks. She is a boil on the butt of humanity. Get a lobotomy already and free us from your diarrhea of the mouth. Go bunker up with Ahminadjad and cuddle already. Bummer for you there are no gay people in Iran. Why is that? Oh, they kill them all.

9 comments:

Freadom said...

What's scary, is that she used to be as respectable as Opera until she opened her mouth. I wonder what we would think of Opera or Obama should they speak what they are really thinking.

namaste said...

oooo! freadom, you went THERE! i LOVE it when ppl say outloud what a lot of others think but are too afraid to say. good for you man!

nik, you know how i feel about cry-baby rosie. whoever she's been seeing for therapy is not helping. she's made no progress in her 10 or 15 years of television. i don't know how her "wife" deals with her.

Nikki said...

Freadom I agree with Maria...you said it and we were thinking it and oohhh to be a fly on the wall of Obama's mind! :)N


Maria I do know how you feel and I feel the same...she is worse than a girl that rosie and she could cry us all to sleep. I think she is probably abusive to her wife. for real. She pays her and shuts her up> I predict a book about Rosie the high strung loose canon from the "wife". :)N

CHATTI PATTI said...

Great point, Freadom! Why is it, do u think, that Oprah and Obama cannot express what the "supposedly" might REALLY be thinking? Uh..huh...who the hell wants to be slaughtered before the millions, laughed at, cornered, put in a straight jacket, and be remembered by their last truthful "opinon?"

Not I. That's why I rarely state my opinon. I like where I am in life and basically speaking, I don't have the BALLS to do it.

Obama and Oprah don't want to lose it all by stating what they really think or feel. Who knows.

As for Rosie, she comes out with a bang, loses more credibility, disappears for months to recouperate, then starts up again. After this little episode, she will take the hit as being a "Wright lover" and it will be time for her to disappear again. She must love the vicious cycle she lives by.

Paul is a Hermit said...

This is perfect. And funny, something she has never been.

Mike said...

The left needs Rosie. There needs to be someone out there, stating the opinions of the far left. She performs the same service that Ann Coulter does for the right.

Sandi said...

Didn't she used to be sort of normal!?! Whatever her causese, loud-mouthed zealots usually do more to hurt their cause than help it. Maybe she and Mel Gibson should have a talk show together!

CHATTI PATTI said...

hmmm...Mike...

I'll have to agree with you on that one! (dammit, please don't send me to kiddy corner or call me a flip flopper!!)

As Nik says, "I'm just saying."

Nikki said...

Chatti Patti, Guts is a funny thing in the real world its called the truth and in the political world its called what ever the polls think, I think...:)N

Thanks Paul. :)N

Mike you have a point. Though I think Ann Coulter does a better job of flipping her hair around and dressing like a hooker...no offense to Rosie. :)N

Sandi, I used to watch the Rosie show everyday when I was pregnant. She was funny and nice and charismatic, now she is just another clebrity gone wild. :)N