Sunday, June 22, 2008

Clinging to My Guns 'N Roses

The long awaited album from Guns 'n Roses, 14 years to be exact, has been partially leaked by an American blogger! Just when I thought America was lost. Oh yea! bloggers unite and give it up for www.Antiquiet.com who posted 9 finished tracks from the new album, which is yet to be released, and got busted. Tired of waiting the poster gave no reference to who leaked the songs and they were removed ASAP. The songs did spread throughout the Internet and landed on youtube for a short time. Chinese Democracy is set to be out in who the hell knows when. The last Guns 'N Roses album was in 1991 and who can top November Rain. Enjoy. Get out the lighters...Axl Rose for President. He gets things done in the same amount of time as Congress. "When I look into your eyes I can see your love restrained, and darlin' when I hold you don't you know I feel the same"... Axl just needed a little time on his own. Oh yea go Slash! I love blasts from the past! Rock on.

9 comments:

namaste said...

hey nik, i like this video and the new song. the wedding dress the girl wears is definitely my kind of wedding dress! at my ceremony this summer i'll be in white shorts and a veil.

oh and THANKS for posting so quickly over the obamas pic. you are a living doll!

:D

~m

Sandi said...

Uh, yeah, I'm in the Beatles generation. But I'll be sure to pass this on to my kids!!

Paul is a Hermit said...

Guns 'N Who?
I'm hanging' with Sandi on this one. :)

Nikki said...

Hey Maria, can't wait to see some photos of you in your fun little get-up for the vows girlfriend! You will look beautiful I do know that! :)N

Paul and Sandi, sorry I like some older oldies too...I am a music junkie, I like it all! :)N

ba and the boys said...

sooo-this is what you were doing instead of being at church today! gnr is real christlike, too!
give me some old fashion 80s alternative and i will be just fine...or better yet...slience...

Nikki said...

BA, yep I ditched church today...and I spent the day with Axl. We made beautiful music together and it was heaven...haha I think you are jealous! I am going beat you senseless, after I eat some chili verde of course. lol :)N

Mike said...

Nikki, great song from a great band. Slash is the man! If you really want to know how crazy Axl is, read the Slash autobiography. The saga of GNR is quite a story.

Nikki said...

Hey Mike, you mean we are on the same page on this! woohoo! I've got my lighter out right now...you can tell Axl is as crazy as they come! :)N

Johnny Utah said...

Nice stuff Nikki. My first favorite band, GNFR!

personally "estranged" is my favorite video and song from UYI2