Thursday, June 26, 2008

Damn! Bush Stole MY Thunder


In a statement regarding N. Korea putting the nukes on the table, allegedly, President Bush said if all goes well he will lift some sanctions that are in place against the country. Obama sitting in his hotel with his blackberry, blurted out a "damnit! I was gonna do that!" After pulling himself together and consulting with his peeps, he had this to say, "This is a step forward, and there will be many more steps to take in the days ahead," ... "Critical questions remain unanswered. We still have not verified the accuracy of the North Korean declaration. We must confirm the full extent of North Korea's past plutonium production. We must also confirm its uranium enrichment activities, and get answers to disturbing questions about its proliferation activities with other countries, including Syria." He hates it when the President gets to do stuff before he gets to. Its not fair! That was my idea! Memo: To: Barack Obama: Every time you try to be different than Bush on foreign policy you aren't. The only place you differ is on Iraq and that is a ship leaving the harbor quicker than a serial killer heading to sea to dump a body. Its time to ditch the current plan and find a different, not slightly different foreign policy plan, which is only changed when we call you an appeaser. Just trying to help the Senator. Huggies and smooches. Oh and tell your peeps to quit calling McCain fat. Its so "fatist". Besides you could gain a few. I'm just sayin'.

8 comments:

Sandi said...

Very funny post. As far as I'm concerned, no removing of sanctions until that guy does something with his hair! I mean, really!!

DB said...

I love the irony: Bush negotiating with rogue nation who is a state sponsor of terror. Though, well handled imo. Maybe Bush should get a head start on Iran and pull the carpet right out from under Obama.

Nikki said...

Sandi, LOL...you are so right on about the hair! I am not sure what the dictator is thinking, he could have really great hair with all that power! maybe its the nukes making it stick up like that...haha :)N

Nikki said...

hey db, I must have been writing Sandi back while you were making your comment...I like your Iran idea. The more legacy he can get in under the wire the better...bummer for Obama. he'll have his turn I have a feeling. a sinking feeling. :)N

EDGE said...

I have a funny feeling we're not out of the woods with North Korea yet. I hope Bush can really stick it to 'em b/c I'm not sure what kind of president we'll have in a few months.

Like you blog by the way!

namaste said...

LOL! too funny nik! ummm....yeah obama is definitely on the gross looking skinny side for a guy. send that man some carbs!

boy oh boy, your fire is admirable, nik. i'm tired. five more months!

~m

Paul is a Hermit said...

I got a good laugh from our latest deal, when N. Korea found some crummy, old cooling tower and blew it up yesterday, I guess to show good faith.
What he really wants is Madeline Albright back, nothing else will satisfy him so, maybe we should elect the skinny guy.

Nikki said...

Maria, it is exhausting ripping on Obama all the time! whew I do need some relief...send me some funny news or something. And yes he needs to beef up a bit. I don't like skinny guys. No offense guys its just how it is. haha maria maybe we can fatten up the american male while we are at it! :)N

Paul, you are so right on target with your assessment of the staged tower being blown up! Madeline Albright is such a kook in my book. She is scarier than Janet reno...how did we survive the Clinton era anyway? with much patience. thanks for the laugh...:)N

Edge thanks for visiting the blog and I will make sure to look on your blog for some good movies to check out...:)N