Sunday, June 1, 2008

DESPERATE JIHAD HOUSEWIVES with some SERIOUS PMS


I read this on CNN and thought am I reading a terrorists version of Desperate Housewives? The most interesting aspect of the story is how it is written as though Al Qaeda is just some organization of note. Flippantly the article states "Muslim extremist women are challenging Al Qaeda's refusal to include, or at least acknowledge, women in its ranks, in an emotional debate that gives rare insight into the gender conflicts lurking beneath one of the strictest strains of Islam." WOW. According to CNN a response given to a female questioner by Al Qaeda No. 2 leader Ayman al-Zawahiri said in April that the terrorist group "does not have women". A woman's role, he said on the Internet audio recording, "is limited to caring for the homes and children of Al Qaeda fighters." The article says that some of the women have responded negatively to the statement, here is the statement in CNN's words "His remarks have since prompted an outcry from fundamentalist women, who are fighting or pleading for the right to be terrorists. The statements have also created some confusion, because in fact suicide bombings by women seem to be on the rise, at least within the Iraq branch of al Qaeda." Equal opportunity suicide bombers. It's worth fighting for.
A Palestinian woman and mother of four that supports Al Qaeda stated that she supports Al-Zawahiri and has chosen to raise children at home as her form of jihad. However, she said, she also supports any woman who chooses instead to take part in terror attacks. I agree with her. I am also pro-terrorist-choice. I don't think Al Qaeda leaders should say what I CAN and CAN'T do with MY body. If I want to blow it up along with half of the people in a mall, that is MY choice.
The article goes on to quote several women who feel like second class citizens because they do not have the right to be a part of the militant side of Jihad. One woman wrote on the Internet "How many times have I wished I were a man, when Sheikh Ayman al-Zawahiri said there are no women in Al Qaeda, he saddened and hurt me," she wrote, "I felt that my heart was about to explode in my chest...I am powerless."
An outspoken leader in the cause has said that "Women were very disappointed because what al-Zawahiri said is not what's happening today in the Middle East, especially in Iraq or in Palestinian groups, suicide operations are being carried out by women, who play an important role in jihad." Damn right. Take that Gloria Steinham.
Hamas is more "progressive" and has decided to use "girls" in their day to day suicide bombings. A prominent female leader from Hamas said "A lot of the girls I speak to want to carry weapons. They live with this great frustration and oppression, we don't have a special militant wing for women, but that doesn't mean that we strip women of the right to go to jihad." Bastards!
The most fascinating part of the article is CNN's sociological examination of the terrorist organization. Here is a little peek into the psychological possibility of WHY Al Zawahiri is having issues with this "emotional" debate,(please read as though you are a pent-up frustrated female professor with a stick up your butt) "Al-Zawahiri's stance might stem from personal history, as well as religious beliefs. His first wife and at least two of their six children were killed in a U.S. air strike in the southern Afghan city of Kandahar in 2001. He later accused the U.S. of intentionally targeting women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan." Questions answered. This is why he will not allow for the equality of women in Jihad. He "oppresses" these poor women by not allowing them to be suicide bombers and it is our fault! And these women are PISSED! Chalk up another infliction courtesy of the U.S of A! I am all for equal rights for women in Jihad. I support it. If these poor oppressed women want to murder innocent people and leave behind their families to join the other bastards in the sky, by all means let the bitches blow themselves up.
I think this entire article should be turned into an SNL skit. Hillary and her sexist complaints don't hold a grenade to these messed-up chicks. Desperate Jihad Housewives coming to you live at the Cafe' on the corner. She may look like an innocent house wife, but don't let the burka fool you, she has PMS and she will blow your mind into 5 thousand little pieces. After all girls just wanna have fun!

7 comments:

namaste said...

nik, what can i say? making a comment about these women for me is akin to talking about mosquitoes and the mosquito families they leave behind when we smack em.

sooo... how was your get together yesterday? as you know, we were shopping and we all got some good stuff. didn't you say you were cooking ribs? and where's my cole slaw recipe? hugs!!

;)

~m

Paul is a Hermit said...

CNN just freaks me out. They take such a serious, probing looking at the issue, thinking women should be able to blow up CNN if they wish.

CNN fashions themselves as above the fray, one day, if they have their way, they'll find out in what regard terrorists hold them. But liberals always think they can be reasonable, find common ground; these people want them dead.

Nikki said...

Maria lol, our dinner was great! I have been looking for my recipes. of course when I finally decide to do something on the other blog I can't find what I am looking for. My sister said she would email me if I couldn't find them soon. I am going to email her as we speak...can't wait to hear about the shopping! chat soon :)N


Paul, the article was very disturbing to me too. It was as if it was some sort of lab for terrorists and we should pay attention. icky. these women are teaching their children hate and evil and this is where the conversation should be had and not with Obama...:)N

Anonymous said...

i think it'd be a great idea if all the women decided to start a protest at the cnn headquarters and then to make a statement they blew themselves up - just to show their independence. then, not only would they be gone, but CNN would go with it! everyone wins!

thedailyelephant said...

ugh, why does this stupid thing always gotta mess up. i'm not anonymous? just when i finally get the link right...

Nikki said...

Brit, so feisty! I am not sure what CNN was aiming for when writing this. I mean who really cares about these freaking people. No offense to jihadists but the want to kill me that is all I know! :)N

CHATTI PATTI said...

Nothing more lady-like than a woman with a grenade AND PMS'ing! I agree with ya, Nikster, who the f really cares about these women? Grenade holding female dogs!