Thursday, June 26, 2008

FROM THE GIMMICK KING HIMSELF...

When referring to John McCain's energy plan Barack Obama defined it this way, "meaningless gimmicks designed to get politicians through the next election." Obama-donna is the Madonna of candidates. I am seriously LMAO. Obama is going to be a legend in the "Gimmicks for politicians" manual. "How to win an election for dummies." Memo: to: all of you: Do you see how our current candidates can't think of anything to fix the gas crisis? Let's get back to blaming Bush, a favorite national pass-time. Obama has no answer either except for another stimulus check. Didn't we just get one? He is supposedly the "change agent" how again is this a "change"? Its a different check and he doesn't rape the english language when he speaks that IS a big change. Thanks big guy. Sorry I promised Johnny Utah I was going on an Obama diet and as usual I have fallen off the wagon. Blame it on lack of carbs.
On a side note: My brilliant blogger spell checker gives the following options when telling me that "Obama" is spelled incorrectly: ABM IBM AMA Abeam ABM's (yes they are all capitalized). Yes, its retarded and annoying.

6 comments:

ba and the boys said...

great photo of madonna...
at least your spell checker didnt suggest NAMBLA

Sandi said...

Dude, Madonna is looking a little rough around the edges! Probably Dubya's fault, too.

Mustang said...

I enjoyed listening to Stephen Baldwin speaking the other day about how retarded the Hollywood left is, and he wondered how anyone with even half a brain could give them any political credibility. I don’t have the answer, obviously . . . but it may have something to do with methamphetamine levels, never having to work for a living, and a pronounced narcissistic complex.

As for Madonna, I agree with Sandi. Oook.

namaste said...

wait! did sandi just say dude? LOL! i love her, don't you?

madonna, obama and britney are all in bed with the same spin doctors! pretty frikkin awesome, i'd say. hehe. ;)

~m

Nikki said...

BA, the photo was so hilarious. sometimes I find pics and save them hoping I can use them in a later post...:)N

Sandi, dude, I agree she looks well ridden and put away rough doesn't she. yep that's what I said! :)N

Mustang, I ahve heard Stephen going off before, very refreshing YES! meth chicks and heroine dudes are us in the hollywood crowd. Am I judging, YES! :)N

maria, Sandi is soooo a dude! And the 3 bobsy twins in bed and minglers of the same world. nuthin we can do! come on november! :)N

Sandi said...

Geez! Glad I could entertain youse guys.