Monday, June 2, 2008

MEMO: TO: THE DEMOCRAT PEEPS


While the general election is approaching and we can soon wind down this SERIOUSLY long, boring, stupid, idiotic, retarded, lame...come on help me out, moronic, ugly, dumb...primary. I am going to write a few things that will be shocking to few. I have liberals who comment and provide an opposing view to any given topic. I can provide those blogs for you or you can click on the links provided on the comments. I tell you this because I am not going to be nice to Barack Obama. I am going to speak my mind as this is my therapy for my mini republican, conservative, religious right-wing nut job brain to opine. Many o' day cometh that I will rip the senator a new one and deservedly so. I am right, I am rarely wrong so bring your thick skin(as my friend DB says on his blog)or don't come at all. I don't like democrats. Nothing against individuals, as I have democrats in my family(and friends), but as a party and as a whole I pretty much think you all suck. Your party sucks, your ideas suck, your symbol sucks, your politicians suck and definitely your DNC chairman sucks and YES Barack Obama sucks. I especially can't stand celebrity democrats. They need to be slapped and slapped hard by the diarrhea of the mouth police. I don't know how much plainer I can be. I don't like the left-winged hijacking of an already sorry looking party. Its almost like the biggest bully in the play ground recruited the biggest loser to be the BFF and BFF said "yes pick me make me a bigger tool than I already am". And so the democratic party transfigured itself. Back in the sixties the students for a democratic society changed the party into a protesting freak show that only thrives if it has a reason to make lame posters and pose for a picture. Back in the day they had real causes like civil rights and equality for women. Now its all about stupid dumb-ass causes like "save the lab rats". So here come the insults and they will come. I don't like your stupid opinions and you HATE mine. But together we will endure the upcoming general election and all of its follies. We will scream at the monitor and shout at the TV and then type like mad to get it out of our heads and on to our blogs. But be warned of the belligerent machine that is coming. No coddling here. This is a Barack Obama rip zone and if you are going to go into the fetal position every time you hear that Obama sucks...then this is not the place for you. I have said this before and I am saying it again. As the primary wraps up and the general gets into full swing, prepare to read smear after smear of a party that in my opinion SUCKS. Nancy Pelosi, shut it. Harry Reid, kiss it. Barbara Boxer, sit on it. Joe Biden, shove it. Yep, I can't wait. I am bringing it. I will personally attack candidates, they are fair game. Personal attacks to individuals commenting or writing on this blog will be deleted. So there is your disclaimer. I will not be fair and balanced. I know you hate to be "labeled", it hurts your feelings, so please I beg you, label me. Label me whatever you like, I resemble all labels. Here comes the general, let's have some fun! And...I love you all. smooches. Seriously. Kiss my butt.

17 comments:

CHATTI PATTI said...

Being as informed as you are in politics, I can certainly understand your passioniate feelings. Everyone has his/her passions and mine certainly is not politics. HOWEVER....I'm addicted to your blog because I've learned a whole lot. Let 'em rip, Nikki Nicole! Do yar thang! I'll be here come hell or high water....laughing and cringing and maybe yelling a few obscenities, but I'll be here!

CHATTI PATTI said...

PS: SAVE THE LAB RATS!

Mike said...

Nikki, are you sure you're not just lashing out because you got stuck with McCain as a candidate? :)

I can't wait for the general campaign to start. This is gonna be fun. I'll be sure to wear the thickest skin I can find.

DB said...

Thanks for the props Nikki! I should post your post on my blog changing key words "Liberals" to "Conservatives" lol. Mike and I can take all of you. ;-)

Nikki said...

chatti patti, you know it! It is go time. I am excited to get the race going. This never ending primary has got to end. I am ready! thanks for reading and put your seat belt on, keep your hands inside and enjoy the ride! :)N

Mike, I think you may be right. It is slim pickins but what are ya gonna do right? maybe McCain will pick a HOT VEEP and it will make it more fun to support him...woohoo here we go! Glad you are here. I will link to you a lot I am sure for the opposition! I think you are thick skinned and used to my slap and tickle by now...besides you are too good at givin it back! looking forward to getting into it! :)N

DB, feel free to change the words I think it would be funny...and thanks for letting me hijack the phrase and I know you'll bring it there is no doubt in my mind about that. Your blog will be snark raging mad itself! as it should be! :)N

Freadom said...

Yeah.

ba and the boys said...

thanks n! good post!
ps-i love the elephant.

ba and the boys said...

ps-i just saw that your favorite x-pres (carter) is supporting obama. loser.

Thinking Sage said...

haaaaaaaaaaa
ATTA Girl!
scrath a line in the sand!
Uh Huh
note to Dems
I think shes serious.
If your gonna comment bring your A Game.

Put Your Big Girl Panties On........
pull em up tight and take your best shot.

I'm glad I'm sitting in the front row!

Paul is a Hermit said...

Remarkable.
Passion, you got!
Oh, man, I hear Hillary said if it helps the party, she'll take the #2 spot.

CHATTI PATTI said...

:::chattipatti is taking the backrow seat, holding up the cigarette lighter, hoping to hear the sweet sounds of fleetwood mac!"

Marci said...

I am excited for rippin'. I have started to play a little game with myself and your blog, I read the political headlines on AOL when I log on and then I guess what's got you on fire for the day. So far I'm about 50/50 with my guesses ;)
Marci

Khaki Elephant said...

Nikki, I don't think you're the only one who "doesn't like democrats," the democratic party itself doesn't like democrats. How else can you explain the concept of Super Delegates? They won't even trust their own constituents to vote for the right person so they made a back up plan.

BTW, as always, I will continue to show love to the left.

Nikki said...

Marci, that is a pretty good record!! LOL you crack me up...it's gonna be fun! woohoo...:)N


Khaki, great point wish I would have included it in my post...haha :)N

namaste said...

you always give me a smile. why can't we live closer. *sigh*

Nikki said...

Hey Maria, you know I have been plugging the move next door action. I am glad you smiled...My internet has been on and off all day...it was off all last night. I had to use Rob's laptop for a bit, which I hate the tiny thing. I am not sure what the interet problem is but they should know I am an addict and if I don't get my fix then all hell will break loose...keep pluggin chickie, I luv ya...:)N

spud tooley said...

let's see - what is the content of this post?

"i don't like...(dis)".
"i don't like...(dat)".
"i don't like...(da udder ting)".

this is what passes for intelligent blogging here?

of course, all the comments are, "you go ... " uh, what's your name again ... let's see ... oh, nikki - "you go, nikki!" and "you tell 'em, girl."

say ... that picture in that circle in the upper left corner of your blog looks an awful lot like ...

... you.

keep whinin' ... i love the sound of naysayers in the mornin'...