Tuesday, June 24, 2008

REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD

Barack and Hillary have a little rendezvous planned for this friday. The two are planning on campaigning together in, get ready for this gem...Unity, New Hampshire. There really is a place named that diabetes name. This is such a special doodle. It makes me think of my favorite slow dance song in Jr. High. Take it Peaches and Herb! Somebody put me out of my misery! seriously I am off to ram a fork in my eye.

Hillary:I was a fool to ever leave your side
Me minus you is such a lonely ride
The breakup we had has made me lonesome and sad
I realize I love you 'cause I want you bad, hey, hey

Barack:I spent the ev'ning with the radio
Regret the moment that I let you go
Our quarrel was such a way of learnin' so much
I know now that I love you 'cause I need your touch, hey, hey

Both:Reunited and it feels so good
Reunited 'cause we understood
There's one perfect fit
And, sugar, this one is it
We both are so excited 'cause we're reunited, hey, hey

Hillary:I sat here starin' at the same old wall
Came back to life just when I got your call
I wished I could climb right through the telephone line
And give you what you want so you will still be mine, hey, hey

Barack: can't go cheatin', honey, I can't play
I found it very hard to stay away
As we reminisce on precious moments like this
I'm glad we're back together 'cause I missed your kiss, hey, hey

Both: Yeah, yeah, yeah
Ba-a-a-by, Lover, lover, this is solid love
And you're exactly what I'm dreamin' of
All through the day
And all through the night
I'll give you all the love I have with all my might

15 comments:

namaste said...

wow, peaches and herb! you took me back. they were the gayest performers ever. i'm thinking herb is out of the closet by now. haha.

lol! yeah, this is a good theme song for these two.

;)

~m

Z said...

HERB IS GAY?

excuse me, I have to go jump out the 2nd floor window here.

I LOVED that song...very special, ifyouknowwhatimeanandithinkyoudo!

Sandi said...

What a perfect song parady! Dang, girl, you're good!

CHATTI PATTI said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh...I loved that song!! It was one hell of a love song at the time!! :::;tears rolling down my face:::::

Karen said...

Unity, N.H. Don't ya love it? The Dems are nothing without their empty symbolism. Symbols over substance.

ba and the boys said...

n-you have wwwaaayyy too much tme on your hands...

Nikki said...

Maria, I have wanted to say something was "gay" but have been afraid to...I am laughing so hard at your comment. Don't words take on different meanings over time??? gay as in stupid lame retarded...retarded there is another one! Madtv does a great parody of those 2, maybe I should post it on the other blog! thanks for making me laugh! :)N

Z, I am so sorry that it may be true! its ok if they aren't gay they are lame lol :)N

Thanks Sandi, you are the creative one girlfriend! :)N

Patti, I think just about everyone either made out to that song or at least slow danced to it...good times. :)N

karen, exactly my thought. gimick your way to the WH...oi. :)N

BA...Nope I really don't, except for maybe fish. hehe :)N

Thinking Sage said...

i'm thinking these folks never opened for Haggard huh??

Nikki said...

Sage I am guessing no...but you never know maybe they could do a crossroads tour together or something...wouldn't that be hilarious! ;)N

Johnny Utah said...

nikki, i'm starting to see you have the same problem the 'liberal' media does, they can't stop covering Obama. i blog about him all the time because there's so much to say. talk about new material, it's been white guys from the manor house for 200+ years.

in popularity contests like elections, it's all about exposure, the public will filter the tone at its own rate. you're helping him hahaha!

i'm not voting for Obama yet, if he picks either Hillary or especially Jim Webb, i'm all on board. anyone else, no thanks.

Nikki said...

Johnny, touche. I see your point. I am going on an Obama diet and will only rip 1 out of three posts. I hope I can stick to it haha. They are popularity contests and the american people buy into it.I am surprised the running mate could really sway you. I would think the running mate really is insignificant. I talked to my friend today about running mates and I think its time to pick. The peeps are bored! thanks for popping in! :)N

Johnny Utah said...

i feel like a VP is significant this year for 2 reasons:

1) Dick Cheney is the most powerful and influential Veep ever, the office is no longer that of the tag-a-long days of Dan Quayle.

2) Obama is ridiculously inexperienced and idealistic, i only trust him with a few sidekicks.

His radical foreign policy scares the shit out of me.

Nikki said...

Johnny, I don't see Cheney that way, but I know he is at least portrayed that way, and of course I MAY be wrong. But your points about Obama's inexperience and idealism is dead on in my mind as well, not to mention his foreign policy don't even get me started on that one...but what about his arrogance? he seems like he either takes order from his wife and no one else, unless he is a puppet of George Soros which I have speculated about before...:)N

Johnny Utah said...

The first and only President to ever not be arrogant was Jimmy Carter. I don't expect we'll get another.

I've got a good Soros post for you one day. You might be right.

Nikki said...

Johnny I will keep the eyes peeled for it! :)N