Friday, July 25, 2008

Follow-up to Obama Shrine...

Evidently there were some hecklers yelling at the Senator when he visited the Holy site. We will have to excuse him he isn't used to such negativity. His comment on the plane to reporters was "It was rowdier than the last time I was there, you know? I mean, people were sort of, like, holerin'. You know I was expecting more reverence." I am seriously so confused. Reverence for HIM? Or the site? Were his posters reverent? I am so lost. I am off to find a fork and ram it into my eyeball.

6 comments:

Freadom said...

Please, don't hurt yourself. We'd miss your blog.

Freadom said...

Please, don't hurt yourself. We'd miss your blog.

Sandi said...

Yikes! No forks in eyeballs. That sounds like a glaucoma test gone wrong.

Righty64 said...

Yea, I know the feeling. I still sumbit that Sen. Clinton is smacking walls every day screaming, "I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT I LOST TO THIS GUY!" What about Sen. Messiah dissing the troops in Germany? I think that it will make the speech totally diminished. You do not go to another nation, seek thier adulation and forget soldiers serving the UNITED STATES! Also, Sen. Messiah wants to be their commander-in-chief! As I noted on my blog, the members of the armed forces vote too!

Khaki Elephant said...

I'm sure he got all the reverence he needed from the slappy media on the plane with him.

thedailyelephant said...

lol. WOW. seriously barack. he's been crazy this week. whats with the whole refusing to visit troops cuz he couldn't have press!? errrr.