Wednesday, July 9, 2008

THIS JUST IN...Jesse Jackson caught on tape dissing on Obama...offers apology

According to Drudge "REV. JESSE JACKSON APOLOGIZES TO OBAMA FOR 'CRUDE AND HURTFUL COMMENTS' CAUGHT ON TAPE... FOXNEWS WILL PLAY IN ENTIRETY TONIGHT ON 'O'REILLY' 8 PM ET... OBAMA: NO COMMENT... DEVELOPING...
"Statement: For any harm or hurt that this hot mic private conversation may have caused, I apologize. My support for Senator Obama_s campaign is wide, deep and unequivocal. I cherish this redemptive and historical moment.
My appeal was for the moral content of his message to not only deal with the personal and moral responsibility of black males, but to deal with the collective moral responsibility of government and the public policy which would be a corrective action for the lack of good choices that often led to their irresponsibility.
That was the context of my private conversation and it does not reflect any disparagement on my part for the historic event in which we are involved or my pride in Senator Barack Obama, who is leading it, whom I have supported by crisscrossing this nation in every level of media and audience from the beginning in absolute terms."
I personally smell a rat...call me crazy but this is no accident. Obama has had to distance himself from Jesse, Al, Jeremiah and others for a viable run at the WH. I think this may some staging...I could be wrong. We shall see when we watch the tape.

5 comments:

ba and the boys said...

i saw 'o' and thought it was going to be oprah! but obama is almost as bad (oprah is a backer). this is what i have been waiting months for!
yes! who knew it was going to be jesse! i had my $$ on bill!

DB said...

I think this may some staging...

A conspiracy theory? Come on. This is good for Obama because people like Jesse Jackson are embarrassments to the whole party.

namaste said...

oooo juicy stuff here. hehe. i like real life moments like this. great fodder for writers. you can't make this stuff up!

:D

~m

Sandi said...

I've always found Jesse Jackson to be most annoying - this time is no exception.

Sally said...

Jesse lost his septum from the Cocaine use. Now it is evident the blow has melted his brain.