Monday, August 18, 2008

OBAMA is "RISKY BUSINESS"


So I went into a bar to watch the Olympics and have a drink (a diet coke and not really a bar). How could I tell who the McCain supporters were? They were the ones cheering for the Americans. The Obama supporters were cheering for anyone and everyone especially the Germans. It was a nice display of "global" citizenship. Not me. I want every other country to LOSE AND LOSE BIG! USA USA USA USA! YES, I am attacking Obama's patriotism just in case you missed it and thought I was being too harsh accidentally. The rest of the country can tip toe around this issue, I however will not. He is not a proud citizen of America and therefore should not be the President.
Imagine a potential President of the United States having nothing to say about the evil of terrorists. He did however mention the evil in THIS country. Not one mention from the Senator about the fight against evil in the form of Islamo-fascist extremists in a one hour question and answer forum with Rick Warren. This is disturbing. Also, not one clear cut stand on ANYTHING. A lot of tap dancing and making sure every ideology across the globe is covered. As I was listening to Obama being questioned my thoughts were as follows..."What the hell is he talking about?" "Did he even hear the question?" "Is he ever going to shut it?" "Is this some sort of lawyer jargon?" "Can he look the dude with the goatee in the eye, and not the stink eye...EVER?" "Do we have any freaking Cheetos?" "Do you wanna make some smoothies?" "Wake me up when he says something resembling anything." "Do these pants make me look fat?" "Are you gonna eat that?" "What do they put in hot dogs?" "Did he say something about being humble?" Of course he did...AMEEERICANS need to be more humble.
Post forum, Obama got hammered by the talking heads and some editorials painted him pretty sadly this morning after the program. Obama has come out swinging and has humbly declared "I will win, Don't worry about that" at a fundraiser in San Francisco. Interestingly enough he continues to "attack" McCain on what he calls "scare tactics". Obama states "John McCain, all he wants to do is talk about me. They know they can't win on the issues. So what they'll do is they'll try to scare people. He's risky. He's risky. We're not sure,"...Amen to that Barack Obama. Put on some tighty whiteys, a white button down shirt, some black Ray-Bans, crank some old time rock and roll, put on a pair of white socks for sliding and grab a fake micro-phone cuz you are some "Risky Business" Tom Cruise! You said it not me.

6 comments:

Sandi said...

Wow! For awhile there I thought you had given up on bashing Obama! Welcome back!

Karen said...

Well, well, well. Here's a fresh dose of Good Monday to you! The good thing about the Warren gab fest was it showed Obama for who he is and that he's bad off teleprompter. He stammers and doesn't answer a straight question. All nuance, no there there. Even the Obama faithful on CNN were depressed about his performance. Loved it. McCain brought it.

Chuck said...

So let me get this straight, are you trying to say Obama is not patriotic. You were a little ambigous there. lol.

I agree with you. I do like good competition and all athletes trying their best, but, at the end of the day to Hell with the rest. I want America to win it all. How could any American not. I would hope Britons feel the same about their own. Ditto Spain, Germany, etc. How couldn't they.

Marci said...

It was a proud moment for me when my 3 year old was chanting go USA USA USA! She get's it...

Coby said...

I have to say, you sure can write Ms. Nikki! I am still an Obamatron though! You bring up some interesting questions though like where the hell did I leave my cheeto's I swore i bought some about two weeks ago! Oh and dammit I do look fat in my navy blue slacks...I agree that the race has become mundane. Poor MCcain though he seems so damn out of touch. I admit I like the old bird, but Can we really elect George Jr.? Great post by the way as always I enjoyed!

Nikki said...

Sandi, thanks its great to back at the rip! We are in the process of finding somewhere to live so I have been scarce and I appreciate all the comments as I have been neglectful to others blogs and my own...I will be back in full action soon and I appreciate everyone! I miss the reading! :)N

Karen, I agree McCain did great! it was so awesome to see the Mav back in action. He is at his best when he isn't behind the teleprompter...which is the opposite for you know who! :)N

Chuck, The Japanese girl fell on the balance beam tonight and we started cheering...of course because Shawn Johnson won the gold because of it! This is our winning team and I am so proud! :)N

Marci, you are raising that girl right! We are nationalists all the way...good job mom! :)N

Coby, Thanks for the kudos and you are right McCain is likable and he is finally getting some air time over your guy...which is difficult these days! thanks for stopping by. :)N