Saturday, August 23, 2008

WHO THE HELL IS BARACK OMERICK?

Other than being his "dear friend" and next President of the United States...Joe Biden enthusiastically accepts the VP spot from Barack Omerick! LMAO! I can't stop laughing. I love this pick already! Maybe this is the nation of the United States of Obamica and the President is Barack Omerick...OMERICK! OMERICK! OMERICK! OMERICK! Seriously folks the look on Barack Omericks face is priceless. Can't wait 'til this is on youtube! Stay tuned. Democrats are such dumb asses....oops donkeys! BBWWWWAAAAHHH! I am crying tears of joy. And those signs! Can Obama get his name any bigger and Joe's name any fainter. Oh and Omerick shouldn't be a difficult change on the signs...since the 3 decade Senator is adding to the "change"...of name! BBBBWWWAAAAAHHH!

4 comments:

namaste said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! nik, this is priceless!!! i am sitting here laughing my ass off!! and i'm also really embarassed for obama! oh man! joe beidie is an IDIOT!! haaaaaaaa!! :D

~m

GrEaT sAtAn'S gIrLfRiEnD said...

Could be worse. Could have said "Babykiller Hussein Obama"

Nikki said...

Maria...LOL! I am so glad you showed up for this hilarious display of lameness! woohoo...seriously Rob and I had to rewind it 7 times and were crying we were laughing soooo hard! glad to have someone across the country to laugh with us! omh...I am dying! :)N

GSG, nice one! I do think that is a name that should stick! :)N

Sandi said...

Is it December yet?!?