Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Campbell Brown of CNN Demands Access to Sarah Palin


Campbell Brown is asserting that the limited access to Sarah Palin is a sexist attempt by John McCain to treat her "like she is a delicate flower who will wilt at any moment". I am not going to lie, I think Campbell Brown is a blatant Obama supporter to the point of climaxing at even saying "Obama". An objective reporter she is NOT. Campbell claims "no bias no bull" and she is full of both. She is a liberal beeeootch that in my humble opinion wants the chance to confront Sarah and attack her and not interview her. Sarah Palin has been treated terribly by the media. I don't think if I were her I would give them the time of day either. The part I find troubling about Campbell's demand for media access, is the Obama factor. Obama has allowed extremely limited media access to himself and even on his trip to Europe he did not allow an embedded reporter nor photographs taken and released by anyone other than by his people. This may be good politics but lets get the facts straight, he has been sheltered from the "gaffe" police otherwise known as the media quite nicely. Obama has only as of late been allowed to wander in the public arena of reporter pit bulls and I can see why. The only group the American people distrust more than politicians is the media. They are the parasites of doom in this country and Sarah Palin granting a press conference to the people who think she is as dumb as a rock is well, dumb.
Campbell Brown is not on a crusade for the respect of women. We all know you don't fit under the umbrella of feminism protection unless you have a degree from Harvard and at least 3 abortions under your belt. Her little act of "free Sarah" is no more than an attempt at waving the "tough question" flag for the elite media to scrutinize Sarah even further. This "heart beat away from the Presidency" SH** is under my skin. McCain is older than anyone ever and can't use the computer crap is dumber than Obama at church. The fact of the matter is this...Palin may not be the most experienced woman in America but she agrees with most Americans about a lot of issues and quite frankly that is enough for us. She is NOT the status quo and she is NOT Washington. I don't really give a rats butt whether or not she is as brilliant as Obama. She is smarter in my book because she is republican. Democrats are dumb in general. So keep harping on the heartbeat away phrases. I don't really give a damn. This mass IQ test the media has demanded from our leaders is from liberal elitist hell. How about a freaking integrity test. I think Obama is as dumb as a rock for the simple fact that he stayed in a racist church for 20 years and then thought he should run for President because his friends told him he should. Seriously, I can name a few more dumb ass Obama moments. This isn't rocket science folks. Whoever decided politics was a science was bored out of their skull and probably drunk. Stop acting like Bill the fat head Clinton was the smartest guy on the planet and therefore deserved to be the President of the United States. Sorry folks you don't have to be Carl Sagan to go into politics. You only need to know a few people who are.
So stick to freeing Tibet Campbell. Sarah doesn't need your pseudo concern for her. You are a feminist pig with lipstick that wants to match wits with Sarah and "quite frankly" I would give you my big fat middle finger too. You are a boil on the butt of all republicans and to use a phrase that intellectuals hate...YOU SUCK! MWAH! I hope that made your skin crawl you academic blowhards. I may just skip the spell checker. Oh yea and Clay Aiken is gay. Was that really a secret? Was there a chance he wasn't? Was he in the closet? I am confused.

3 comments:

Chuck said...

I read the article, bored me.

Righty64 said...

WOW! You are on fire here! But, so right! You know, since Sen. McCain is actually being a leader in trying to solve this finanacial fiasco, Sen. Messiah Barack still wants a debate. I say, send Sarah in Sen. McCain's place! She would wipe the floor with the Messiah. She will do great against Sen. Blowhard Biden. Oh, yes, Clay was in the closet. Read my post on it if you get a chance.

Sally said...

Posted by Ed Schulz...
Capitol Hill sources are telling me that senior McCain people are more than concerned about Palin. The campaign has held a mock debate and a mock press conference; both are being described as “disastrous.” One senior McCain aide was quoted as saying, “What are we going to do?” The McCain people want to move this first debate to some later, undetermined date, possibly never. People on the inside are saying the Alaska Governor is “clueless.”

Even they know she is in over her head.