Friday, October 10, 2008

IF There is a President Obama...


Here is what you can expect from me...I will be as fair and balanced in my criticism of Obama as democrats and some republicans have been of George. Now that is not to say George has not made some debacles and has not deserved criticism. Seriously let's not rehash the last 8 years you sick fixated twisted Bush hating freaks. EVERY President has failures and we should expect much from our leaders. Having said that, I will be as fair as the most loving and tolerant liberal who drinks coffee from Starbucks and hugs Polar Bears.
I suspect the news will be quite different with an Obama Presidency. The sun will rise at Obama's feet every morning and it will be bouncing baby money bags on all of our porches. He will be adorned by Hollywood and we will have to listen to their ridiculous cultist shout outs to the God they worship, other than themselves of course. But to those of you who get your opinions from the liberal media and brush up on liberal talking points, here comes the fire storm to your guy. You see when you are President you have choices that will please absolutely NO ONE. The choice you may have will be bad, bad or worse. You will be accountable for the bad decision but could have been accountable for much worse. I don't think Obama has the skin needed to be President...THICK skin that is, you freaking race baiters. I have blogged ad nauseam about Obama's big fat baby persona. He showed that side when he was behind for a minute in the race. He went liberal deranged looney and I admit I enjoyed the melt downs from his smelly plane. Yea, in case you haven't heard his plane wreaks like a freaking armpit and his peeps are from hell, welcome to life under an Obama administration I do believe this is an indicator of how it will roll. Have fun reading that diddy about his highness...not so flattering.
Obama will do nothing for our economy. He has no friggin clue what the hell is even going on. His 20 dollars a month he plans on giving the middle class will benefit no one except McDonald's restaurants. WOOHOO nice tax cut, a whole friggin 20 dollars a month here goes our economy to new heights! When he says "I said this was going to happen 2 years ago" MEMO: HE IS LYING! Do you hear me? He predicted NOTHING...its called lawyer talk. Its a phrase that sticks in the minds of the chronically undecided as though Obama HAS A FREAKING CLUE! He has not and does not predict every bad thing that has ever happened like he likes to portray and mislead so beautifully. He is a smooth talker that chooses his phrases and words VERY CAREFULLY!
He will stand in the endless line of big fat lying politicians waiting for his smooth speech on how he "never said that" even though we have tape of him "saying that" and his cult members will kneel before Zod and buy into his praise Jesus diversions.
But we will never really know how crappy he really is because he will be the BFF of the media and the marriage will be a beautiful one. His mistakes, gaffes, blunders, debacles and down right misjudgements will not be reported because of the oath taken by all media types who want him to be the greatest President in American history. He can not fail because the media will NOT let that happen. You see they made him. They are his mommy and he will be their poster child for what liberalism is and how it and he will be our savior. He is liberalism personified. He is the God of the left and John McCain really is the democrat...only democrats are too stupid to see it. To this point Obama has never failed because he has never been publicly accountable for his decisions and quite frankly if you criticize a black man you are a damn racist.
Presidents succeed and they also fail...a lot. He will not handle it well because in his world his failure is not his doing, its whitey's. If he loses the election its because America is racist. If he has a low approval rating its because America is racist. If he fails to pass his agenda its because America is racist. If he fails he will never ever be responsible for his actions and white people will always be the reason for the failures.
But not here. Not on this blog. I will harp on his every move. I will be as fair as many of you have been to the current administration. So if you have been on the W is "responsible for the crap in my life" band wagon...here comes your Greek Nemesis. I am now Nemesis the Goddess of retributive justice. I am the avenger. Your guy will get it and from every angle. And trust me I will be as deranged about it as you have been.
But for now, hopefully this post will be trashed in the pile of worthless prediction rants and until then, I guess it isn't over yet...

Such a shining endorsement...

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my starbucks gift card at my Dem meeting last night but no one assigned me a polar bear! I have been ripped off! You are a hoot Nikki!

Nikki said...

Todd if that is you...MWAH! You know I love ya! :)N

Sandi said...

Paresidents are like parents - they all screw up somewhere along the way and we just have to hope that we "come out" okay in spite of it! Hopefully if McSame wins you will be equally honest about his shortcomings.

Mustang said...

No body better vote against no messiah if'n they know what's good for 'em.

'Fact is, the more they vote, the higher the go in heaven.

(Limited to five levels)

Anonymous said...

You busted me! It's me! I really do want my polar bear though!!!

T.

DB said...

So, it won't be fair for me to call you unpatriotic when you don't support your president? Ironic.

Nikki said...

Sandi...great analogy! :)N

Mustang, kinda sounds like the virgin promise from radical Islam! ew. :)N

DB, Yep feel free to call me unpatriotic if you like...I know I am patriotic so it won't offend me. It really only offends pansy liberals who are sensitive and deep down know they hate America unless she subscribes to a liberal philosophy...:)N

Nikki said...

T, just so happy to hear from you...keep the comments coming they make me smile! :)N

namaste said...

you had me at "you sick fixated twisted bush hating freaks." LOL!!! i know you mean that lovingly.

wow. that's some article about the obama camp and the plane. good stuff. i am NOT at all surprised about the disorganization of mr. community organizer. i don't believe ANY of what the media is saying about obama leads, they are so biased. the voters will speak in a few weeks, nik.

Chuck said...

Nikki, the MSM will actually have an easy job with Obama as President, they can just cut and paste "it's George Bush's fault" into every article they write about the Iraq war, the economy, taxes, crime...

DB said...

You are right, we should blame Obama for Iraq and the economy when he takes office.

Chatterness said...

Right on, DB! Lemme see those patrotic pins on lapels, please!

Nikki said...

Maria, I did mean that lovingly!! Only for you though...the article was funny...smelly Obama plane, I think I may harp on that one for a while! HA! Great to hear from you chickie...:)N


Chuck, it will be a love fest for the 2 and that my friend will make for some great blogging! :)N

DB, you are damn right I will blame it all on Obama...I heard the left including the media blame Bush for economic downturn when it was already turning down during the Bush Gore election...he had been in for 1 month and people were screaming the sky was falling with his very presence in the WH. So yea its no gonna be Obama is our new drama. deal. :)N

Chatti...bring it on girl! woohoo! :)N

Khaki Elephant said...

Forget caffeine from Starbucks! Nothing gives me a charge like a quality Nikki rant!

Last week, my son asked me what I was going to write about after the election and that's when it struck me that maybe an Obama administration would be a lot of fun for me . . . except for things like his corporate tax plan that will further punish limping "big corporations" like the Big 3 here in Michigan. Not looking forward to the layoffs. Too bad blogging doesn't pay for most of us.

Ducky's here said...

"EVERY President has failures and we should expect much from our leaders."

---------------
Well yeah, but The Dauphin screwed up EVERYTHING he touched. There is no reason to believe that "Cranky" McCain will do much better since he's Bush + on nearly all issues.
Except immigration. He wants more illegals.

Nikki said...

Ducky please see my new post...nuff said

Freadom said...

If the media is the mommy, and the baby poops a lot and that poop really stinks, there ain't nothing the media can do to make it smell good, nor to clean up that poop. The same will be true of obama if he really is the reincarnation of Carter.