Friday, December 19, 2008

I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND...

Democrats and more specifically liberals, are some of the most miserable people I have ever met. I have a philosophy in life about happiness and it is one of choice. I am happy because I choose to be. Things may not always be going the way I want them to, but ultimately I am responsible for my attitude. I have plenty of times, days and months of sadness because of circumstances beyond my control, but try to change my circumstances by changing myself first. Its difficult, but its a conversation I have with me. Democrats are miserable unless they are in power and get free stuff. So I declare my non-compliance to their behavior as they have demonstrated in the last 8 years. I have decided to be the opposite of the democrats who have demonized our President in a disgusting and sometimes false manner. I will not be you and continue that tradition with our current President. I DO NOT WANT THIS PRESIDENT TO FAIL LIKE DEMOCRATS HAVE WANTED FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS. I do not want my country to suffer like we have through the lame attempts of power hungry democrats. I want a country of honest non-credit seeking people, unlike the lying backstabbing democrats who seek to destroy Bush for powers sake. I will not be like the Hollywood elite who make up lies so they can see their own political views enacted regardless of whether or not Americans agree. I will not be like democrats who want the war in Iraq to fail so they can see the President fall in popularity, regardless of how it affects the morale of the soldiers fighting in that region. I will not close my eyes to the hand that reaches out to the other side only to ignore it and wish it were my team in power. I will not blame the President for that which I am ultimately responsible for. I will not be the media whores who sought to humiliate the President and call him dumb every chance they got, so that his power would shrink and he would be crippled politically. I will give Obama the courtesy that was never given by moronic dumb-ass democrats to Bush. You are parasites to this country because you have refused to see the stupid democratic policies supported by President Bush to the demise of his popularity with his own party. You are power leeches that suck only to sustain yourselves and I refuse to be you! So, I have changed my mind. I will treat Obama as fairly as he deserves. But I will continue to harp on a worthless party of institution suckers who have Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Barney Frank as their leaders...Obama is a far cry from those worthless criminals. Don't get me wrong, I think you are all political cyclopes and only see happiness when your government is giving you their nipple to suck on. Take it from me, you are to blame for the divisiveness in this nation, not Bush. His biggest mistake was keeping carry over Clinton retards that screwed him over big time. Presidents reach out and learn soon enough it isn't worth it, because in the end you can only rely on your supporters and even then, they will abandon you if you don't tow the party line.
Presidents deserve to be criticized. Obama deserves to be watched and watched carefully. This is democracy. But what should the American people do when the media begins to not be forthcoming in their reporting and when they report a positive on the President its considered conservative bias? Am I to understand that the President has been completely worthless for 8 years? According to dumbocrats, yes. Surprisingly enough, the now accepted Bush policies of the incoming Obama administration are acceptable to many imbecilic democrats.
I will not be like the democrats who wander in falsehoods and media hype. I will go into that dark night with fair-minded criticism and please know donkey asses its because I want to be better than you. Call it an epiphany. I don't want to emulate your selfish ignorance with massive whining and complaining. I am having a hard time stating hard enough how lowly I think of you, so let me just say that if I treat our President fairly its because I hate your whiny democrat asses and don't want to be you. And more importantly, I will be happy despite the party I favor not being in power...unlike you who like crabs seek to destroy our country so your party can come to power through default. So this is my change of mind. Please do not think I in any way shape or form like your worthless party if I say something positive about Mr. Obama. This is no reflection on you or your retarded party. You still suck and you are not smarter than Mr. Bush you are only unaccountable. Opinions without accountability mean NOTHING. They are only smoke blowing up the asses of the arrogant. So don't pat yourselves on the back if the guy you supported makes a good move, you are still stupid. If he is a great leader and does America right, you are still stupid. The democratic party will forever be a cancer in this country in my mind for their treatment of Bush. So keep lying to yourselves and please don't think I am appeasing you for one minute.
I WANT MY COUNTRY TO SUCCEED, under this administration and any other. Its not about my party being in power or my agenda winning, its about America winning. Strange concept isn't it? Americans winning regardless of who is in power. A President is not like your favorite sports team. You should never cheer for the failure of any sitting President as you have done with this one.
I am officially the opposite of a democrat...objective and fair. I will not rip for the sake of ripping. I will give honest and well-researched opinion even if it means I am a RINO to my cohorts. Few are the courageous who speak without caring what their own colleagues will think and dems are squeamish little pansies when it comes to truth. The opposite of policy will not be mine. My opinions are not written to win friends and influence people. Its what I think... you can tell me where I am wrong, which I rarely am...HA! So take it up the shoot like a colonoscopy dems, you are now accountable. I hope you can take the heat, at least my heat will be honest and not out of derangement. MWAH!

26 comments:

Sandi said...

That's all fine and good (and, as a not-so-liberal Democrat, I hope Obama does a good job and will be willing to criticize if he does not), but my biggest concern is that you will become a Sun Devils fan! Go Wildcats!

Nikki said...

Sandi I will be cheering for U of A over BYU in the Vegas bowl...how's that! GO WILDCATS! :)N

ba and the boys said...

good rant nik!
i agree...i want things better. im always amazed how mean people are/were to bush. i wasnt that mean to clinton and i very much disliked the man.
ps-i will cheer for ANYONE over byu.

namaste said...

nik, i prostrate myself before you, this rant is so kick-ass awesome!!

and for every democrat who refuses to fess up about how uninformed they were about politics, let me be the first. i was. i got caught up to speed through intelliegent bloggers like yourself and others. i was frustrated and discouraged largely because of this war, conventiently out of touch with what it feels like to actually have a son or a daughter or a brother or sister serving. i have no need to be right, but i relish being smarter with each day. that means opening my eyes to truth and fact. i'm still a democrat (moderate), but i can take the truth of your rant like a big girl. HA! well said nik! there are significant numbers of smart dems out there making choices they feel are right. but like you said, there are A LOT of others mucking it up for the country. this awesome rant reminds us that this is the BEST country to live in. go AMERICA! well done, nik.

DB said...

Wow, this is a typical "conservative" rant full of generalizations with little basis in reality. I can just as easily respond with generalizations of conservatives, who were no different during Clinton than Dems are of Bush. You generalize extreme Democrats (without pointing out you refer to extreme ones) but fail to realize that extreme republicans are just as bad.

I see the extremes of both parties equally lethal to this country. There are plenty of conservative examples out there right now doing exactly what you accuse Democrats of doing. All I have to do is turn on the radio for the prime examples.

DB said...

Btw, after the last 8 years I can barely describe what a conservative is short of generalizing those who claim they are conservatives. Short of social issues, I see very little difference between Dems and Repubs. Both are for bigger government, more executive power, less state power, intruding on private lives, and ignoring constitutionally protected freedoms.

Nikki said...

Namaste, thanks! That means a lot coming from you. The truth is a hard pill, especially when our eyes eventually get opened. I am not by any means saying that Bush was perfect or without blame, but not nearly to the extent of what some would have us believe! WOOHOO...you are the best and thanks for the honest comment, you are a breath of fresh air my friend! :)N

Nikki said...

DB, feel free to take it to the republicans on your blog...why must I digress to the Clinton administration for equal rip footage, that is not my job I am a partisan. No doubt republicans have been lame asses but right now its the dems turn, I am not the equal opportunity police when it comes to blogging. You can rant against conservatives on your own quite nicely I am sure... oh those precious constitutional rights coming from the party whose Presidential nominee said that the document was fundamentally flawed...I didn't know you were a dem DB. :)N

Donald Douglas said...

Great essay, Nikki! You're a real conservative trooper. I love it.

Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and a Great New Years.

Ducky's here said...

You want the country to succeed but you just don't want to admit that the far right policies have been what caused most of the problems of the last eight years.

Better, marginalize the far right religiously insane, let them blather and the grownups get to it and repair the damage.

Enjoy, we'll call you. Right now you're down to the deep south and the states where nobody lives (for good reason).

a corgi said...

just found your blog; I so totally agree with this entry of yours!! I'm making sure I pray daily for our new president elect; although he wasn't my pick, I realize we will have him for at least 4 years so might as well pray he will be successful so America can be successful

betty

Nikki said...

a corgi, thanks for reading the blog and the comment! We all win when America wins! God Bless! :)N

Nikki said...

Ducky, you go first, start your admissions...then I will start my admissions of right wing idiocy. :)N

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

Ducky, please point out the far-right policies of the past eight years that have caused the damage to which you refer. Be sure to explain in what way the policies are pernicious AND what makes them far-right. Please also tell us exactly how religious right-wingers are so destructive.

And be sure to double-check your facts and your definitions, because your application of the "far right" label sounds like stereotyping, not analysis.

thedailyelephant said...

ah nikki. such wisdom cometh from your mouth. I have to agree with you as much as i LOATHE obama with a fiery passion, I desperately do not want him to fail (although i would mildly enjoy it) because our country is in SAD shape.

Mike said...

Hey, Nikki. I can't speak for Democrats, but as for me, the reason that I was so anti-Bush is that he had no respect for the people of this country. One of the first things he did after getting into office was to illegally spy on Americans. Then when he was caught illegally spying on Americans, he lied about it. Then when confronted with the evidence, he said that sure, he illegally spied on Americans, and he'd continue to do so for as long as he saw fit to. Then when the lawsuits started cropping up against the telecom companies, which would have shown just how early the program started, and how deep it went, he insisted on tacking telecom immunity to a spending bill. Now, we may never know all of the details of his illegal spying program.

And that's only one thing he's done. I didn't want Bush to fail. I wanted him impeached for the crimes he committed.

Also, most of what you said about winning at all costs and ignoring the hand of compromise could easily be applied to the GOP. Just saying.

Nikki said...

Hi Mike! Its been a long time and I see you have some new diggs! BTW Did Mr. Bush tap your phone and listen to your conversations, and is there anyway I can get a copy of those steamy recordings? Great to have you back...:)N

Norm said...

When the Obama amateur hour is over, this Republican is going to laugh himself silly.

WomanHonorThyself said...

have a fabulous, blessed holiday Nikki!:)

Nikki said...

Norm thanks for reading the blog...and we'll just watch the dog and pony show! :)N

Nikki said...

WHT, thank you and have a Merry Christmas my friend! :)N

Righty64 said...

I can't stop laughing because it is soooo true! BTW, my favorite liberal/left line is how they are not "judgemental". PLEASE! Liberal/lefties are THE MOST judgemental people that I know! I can not tell you enough that these people will still spend the next four years ripping President Bush, even if things DO improve in this Great Land. I will critizize our president-elect-and he is MY president-elect, on policy and substance. Offer solutions, not just rip him a new one. BTW, I LIKED his reference to being a "mutt" when asked about the dog thing. And I am GLAD he asked Pastor Rick Warren to deliver the inagural invocation. Have a very, Merry Christmas!

Karen said...

Merry Christmas, Nikki! Wishing you and yours a wonderful celebration.

Dan said...

Merry Christmas my combat blogging friend.

Ducky's here said...

Oh my, define my terms and explain how laissez-faire pooped the diaper during the Chucklenuts administration. Such a challenge.

Well, let's pick one. According to you Libertarian dilettantes a market transaction should be transparent and the risks known to both parties. Markets have to be able to fairly price risk.

Well, what happened to the U.S. housing market when the standard 30 year fixed market was saturated and Bubbles Greenspan still had the money spigot opened full?

The bubble formed and everyone started writing complex debt instruments and selling them all over to banks all over the world, hedge funds etc and then wrote some more subprimes with the proceeds. Repeat 30 or 40 times as they did and you have a catastrophe.

Now, where were the ratings agencies who were supposed to rate this debt to properly price the risk. They were raking in profits from the very companies they were issuing AA ratings on B paper for.

The rest is history. Now Ignatious please explain the housing bubble with the usual far right Libertarian/Calvinist clown act about Barney Frank, Fannie Mae and the Community Reinvestment Act (which wasn't a source of problem mortgages).

Or are multi trillion dollar asset bubbles just a necessary part of laissez-faire. Something we live with as God acts through the market to chasten the ones who weren't in on the scam?

JARNCO5 said...

Voice Of Conservative America just visited your site