Friday, January 23, 2009

EXPOSING HYPOCRISY...LIMBAUGH vs. OBAMA

Hypocrisy drives me FREAKING nuts, but it doesn't if you admit to being biased to your own position. I have really gone back and forth at harping on this new administration. I don't feel it is right to dissect everything the President does or says, but when its hypocrisy that slaps you like a bitch every time you turn on the computer, its extremely difficult to bring diplomacy to the blog.
After the 2004 election, Bush claimed he had political capital and planned to use it. You would have thought he just called someone a racial slur by the reaction of the media. This is only one example of the left freak out under the Bush administration by the donkey asses, there are many.
So Bush flexes his muscle after the election and even recently claimed to have made a mistake by saying it. Now we are in 2009 and here comes Obama. Today he told republicans to quit listening to Rush Limbaugh if they wanted to get along with the democrats. He also said to republicans "I won, I will trump you on that". OK confident, that's great. Similar to "I have political capital and plan to use it"...yea pretty much. I love exposing hypocrisy. He also showed himself as not someone who plans on reaching across the aisle for "unity" any time soon. He plans on intimidating us all on his side or he will demean us and call us lame sheep followers of Rush Limbaugh. See what I mean peeps, its about adhering to a certain philosophy to "get along". Don't be fooled by this love fest, you'll feel the knife in your back soon enough. I felt it today, and even stuck up for Obama today in a conversation. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING! This really pisses me off. I don't want to hear from any freaking liberals who think that their criticisms were different because they were "true"...well hypocrisy is hypocrisy and I will harp on this until one of you shows some balls and admits it. Man-up donkey asses, you are hypocrites, don't make me expose you every step of the way. You and I both know there is too much material for me to back off. Obama can kiss my ass on this one...for real. This buds for you Barry. No way is this mouth is gonna shutty. Obama diet over. Rush will have a record breaking show on Monday. Not too smart of Obama to rally the Limbaugh troops. But when your cocky...

8 comments:

namaste said...

well i'm still on a diet. besides, i like it when you expose the donkeys every step of the way. that's what we all come here for, nik. you keep it interesting!

Sandi said...

Rush Limbaugh!! Wasn't he relevant once? You Repubs need someone a bit more credible to hang your hat on!

Nikki said...

Sandi, you are so cute and that was so feisty I am not going to even rebutt! I will state for the record that I don't listen to Rush, I don't even like the guy. :)N

Nikki said...

Maria, I fell off a little but I think I am back on...maybe I need a news diet to stay off the Obama sugar! :)N

Freadom said...

I've been wanting to blog about this all weekend but my 3mo old hasn't allowed me to sit at my computer. Thanks to you now I don't have to. You pretty much said what I was thinking.

Righty64 said...

I do not listen to Rush as much as I used to. At work, I can not get the radio station that he is on. But, when I do listen to Rush, I think that he is so passionate about what he is saying. And, I go beyond the hyperbole. What he does is articulate conservatism. Not being a Republican. But, conservative ideas. But, for President Obama to worry about Republican's listening to Rush is just too much. I mean, Rush Limbaugh is that deep in President Obama's cranium?! I think that President Obama really does believe all the propaganda over at the Daily Kos. And, spot on Nikki. That President Obama is rallying those of us who like Rush. Can you say GOP in 2010?!

Johnny Walker Purple said...

See, what you are doing here is irrational. You are taking what a group of people said about Bush and applying it to everyone with a similar ideology. Then you claim that all liberals are hypocrites for saying something that contradicts what a few of them said.

If you are going to call people hypocrites then use specific names and instance. It's absurd to apply what some liberal persons say to all people with even remotely similar political ideologies.

That's like Keith Olbermann saying that because a right-wing pundit said "all gays join the military just for sex" that means all conservatives believe that.

See how that falls apart?

Nikki said...

JWP, yes I see your point, not all liberals hated Bush. There is a small group in a small town in California ready to thank him for supporting so much democratic legislation. Yep and monkeys might fly out of my butt, too.