Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MAJOR FATIGUE


I am feeling so much Magillicuddy fatigue I can't even say his name anymore. For now I just don't care to see, hear, talk about, rant about, rip on, praise, opine or give a damn about Mr.Magillicuddy. I am exhausted. This person is really out of my mind. He is our_______ and that is so dandy that Magillicuddy has a new job and the peeps are so happy. But I have to be honest, I don't want to say his name or look at his mug for a while. Mr. Magillicuddy and his in your face, face need to step back from my personal space. I need some space Mr. M. Its not working for me, I feel smothered. I need some me time away from you and the time away from each other would do us some good. Its not you, its me. I find myself wanting to rip your face off every time I see it and its not healthy for you or for me. Don't contact me, I will contact you if I am ready to start over. You need to go and so do I. Don't worry, I will be back and maybe we can make this work, but for now I need a breather. Don't look at me like that. I can't stand to look or talk about you anymore. I have a debilitating exhaustion from the topic of you. If you don't want a syndrome named after you then get out of my face before I implode.
That is pretty much what I am thinking on day 1. MAJOR BURNOUT. Time to go to my happy place and not speak that name for a while. Its for the best...

3 comments:

Clay said...

Unfortunately, the first 100 days will be the scariest. I do understnad your fatigue, but this is the time to fight.

We already know Obama will be as celebrated as Washington. There will be monuments and coins. We need to get used to that and prevent him from doing damage just like many of us did in 1993 after Clinton took office.

namaste said...

oh nik! you are hilarious!! i love your honesty and your fire. and here, with this post, i totally feel your fatigue. and i get it. i feel the same way. so much so that i wonder sometimes about my sanity. why so completely against magillicudy. is it penis envy? jealousy? self-hate? WTF?! makes me want to hold my head and scream: STOP THE VOICES!!

and then i go to all these other blogs that can't stop talking about magillicudy and i feel like we've all been poisoned through internet gases or some damn thing. like you, i am taking a breather. i don't want to talk about magillicudy any more. he is driving me a little batty.

GREAT GREAT post!! THANK YOU, nik for putting this out in the blogosphere!

It's Me said...

It is getting tiresome...