Saturday, January 17, 2009

I AM FLIP-FLOPPING


Since I wrote a post about how I don't want to be like democrats, I am finding it more difficult NOT to do so. Democrats are making it extremely difficult to not pile on Obama. Obama is making it difficult NOT to pile on Obama. I find it extremely difficult to give respect to a MAN who gives NO respect to our out-going President. He went to dinner during the Bush farewell speech which I listened to and have decided that Bush's approval rating will rise within the first 2 years of the Obama administration. His ditching the speech is all well and good, but it speaks highly to Obama's character. President Bush is leaving office with a lot of grace considering the constant media bashing and grace is expected by the incoming administration as well. I see very little from the Dem's. Just like when Bush took over the White House in 2000 and the Clinton staff trashed the place. Typical democrats. Class means rich vs. poor to them, not acting with dignity.
Obama will fare well the first little while of his administration because he will rule as a centrist. But, his far far lefty peeps will get restless and he will begin to appease their whining and try to do the please everybody dance and it won't work. He will not shoulder responsibility as strongly as Bush has. He will not be able to handle the criticism from his own people. The reason I think this is because he comes from the self-esteem generation. The time-out generation that doesn't want their children to ever "hurt" so they shower them with "positives" and shelter them from negatives. They actually think this will build character. NO, it builds cry-babies who whine when they are faced with criticism and then they scramble to please the criticizer.
Obama arrogantly stated yesterday that "President George W. Bush was a "good guy" who loved his country, but warned he would leave the United States struggling with the result of "bad choices." He also said in an interview with CNN that "If you look at my statements throughout the campaign, I always thought he was a good guy, I think personally he is a good man who loves his family and loves his country and I think he made the best decisions that he could at times under some very difficult circumstances. It does not detract from my assessment that over the last several years we have made a series of bad choices and we are now going to be inheriting the consequences of a lot of those bad choices." And then the President-elect goes on to praise the Bush administration for the smoothest administration transition in history. WOW! I find this disgusting. Obama is a two-faced liar and if you can start the deflect before you even hit the door than you are a puss. How is it that Obama will be remembered? Having made NO mistakes? Will he make every decision with more intellect and precision than his predecessor? How long before we can blame Obama for the problems that we ourselves as Americans created? Part of me wants to begin immediately, but there is that problem of not wanting to be a donkey.
One thing I can tell you is that Obama will be humbled eventually and democrats who are so smuggly acting like they are the answers to America's difficulties are in for a surprise. This week-end I am not celebrating this incoming administration, I am not going to lie. I am not looking forward to 4 years of continued Bush blame and fake leadership. I do not trust Obama to be a man. A man who shoulders the criticism and problems that are now his. He will go the puss route. After all isn't that the leftist philosophy? No personal responsibility only "the man" keeping them down? This is his up-bringing and of course the philosophy of his church and his Harvard education and his friends. The white man will be the obstacle, all the while for Bush it was his stupidity and poor judgement. Superior-minded Obama is and I don't see that ending any time soon. I will watch his speech, but will not watch his celebrity love fest. I will be watching him and so far I give him a C- for his current handling of his administration building and pussiness. Democrats are famous for faulting everyone else and lifting themselves as the banner hope for the people. Yea, republicans do it too, but I am considering becoming a conservative independent so don't pile on me about them. Until the phants start being more accepting of differing opinions I may jump ship. So here is my picture of Bush that will remain indefinitely. Thanks to Great Satan's Girlfriend for letting me hijack it! President Bush preformed his greatest duty of keeping us safe admirably, and for that I am grateful! And until one of you dumb-ass democrats show me your face blown off by a terrorist, I don't want to hear your bitching about President Bush...GOT IT!? I AM OUT!

6 comments:

namaste said...

"obama is making it difficult to not pile on obama."

need anything more be said? you said a mouthful right here. i hope he catches up quickly with the learning curve.

;)

Clay said...

The difference between Bush and Obama and piling on is Obama is a hypocrite. Let's take this airplane to train trip. He's been in DC for over two weeks now. He's now pretending he's arriving there for the first time like Lincoln. I can let that slide as silly as it is. The fact that he is days away from launching his war on CO2 and created a huge carbon footprint pretending he is coming to Washington frankly pisses me off. Not one fricking environmental pansy is going to say anything about it either! Pile it on! Pile it on!

Sandi said...

So, just want to be clear here. You're saying you don't like Obama, right?!?!?

ba and the boys said...

i am looking forward to seeing what happens to obama after his newness wears off. he will end up realizing that running the greatest nation in the world isnt as easy as he thought.
im just going to sit back and see what happens.
oh, and read nikkis blog!

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

Nikki, I'm a foreigner, so I can't join an American political party. But as to your thought of leaving the GOP, I suggest the better course would be to stay and fight! From within! Be a pain in the side of the jellied wobblers still in the Republican Party!

It's really the only thing that's going to bring them to their senses.

Freadom said...

I wonder how long before the libs start to criticise their own like the conserves did of Bush. Hmmm, I wonder if they hold their own party to the same standards. Great rant as usual.