Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stimulus Package to NOT include WHITE MALE CONSTRUCTION WORKERS...


Is this not racist in itself to infer that minorities are not "professionals"? I don't know about you but I prefer that the bridges I drive on be built by professionals of any color. Robert Reich is from the 3rd Reich and another liberal elitist and a racist, not to mention the king of the lollipop gill. Welcome to the Obama administration where America is in for some changes. The white male construction worker discrimination act of 2009!...oops I was on an Obama diet. Oh well.

7 comments:

conanima said...

hi friend,
your blog is very informative and looks cool,i like to share my link.visit my walkitz.blogspot.com

Sandi said...

Those are some very strange comments. Did his eyes light up just a bit when mentioning white male constructions workers?? I'm thinking Village People!!!

Ducky's here said...

Yes, unfortunate choice of words.

What he is trying to state is that standard construction spending infusions primarily benefit a limited number of people. Others are left with the much, much smaller secondary results of the construction workers spending.

So how do we do this and benefit the greatest number of workers.

I would expect the low I.Q. right to go into high dudgeon over a very reasonable if poorly stated question.

The intelligence of the right can never seem to meet even minimal expectations.

Nikki said...

Thank you intelligence policeman Ducky for explaining the Doctors ill chosen words...we are dumb, he is smart and yet Mr. Reich needs other moonbats to explain what he "meant" to say. Makes sense.

It's Me said...

easy there, Nik!!!

Freadom said...

More proof that republicans are more color blind than democrats ever will be.

red devil said...

I feel that everyone should be given the chance to better themselves,not just particular races, and discrimination of any kind is bullshit.