Monday, January 5, 2009

WOOHOO! I HAVE INTERNET AND A FEW THOUGHTS....

Thanks everyone for the New Year and Christmas wishes, right back at ya! I finally got the Internet and am now chasing a virus on my computer, of course that's how life is at the moment. Maybe President Obama can do something about these nasty predators that attack our computers for no reason except for twisted self-gratification. Just had to throw that in for good measure.
I have decided Obama is doing the idiot dance lately and its time to get back at it. Sitting on his thumbs like Tom and having to call my girl Condi for advice on this nagging Israel/terrorist conflict is a bit much even for a greenhorn President. I think even Bush knows where he stands with regards to Jews and Palestinian terrorists, who's the dumb-ass now? Also, NBC has banned Ann Coulter for life for being too mean to Obama in her latest book "Guilty", hypocrisy abounds oh so loudly. I am shocked. NOT!
The NYT's blamed Bush for the financial mess, which is fine. I just think it would be nice if the reason the paper stated wasn't that daddy didn't watch the kids well enough and was "obsessed" with the war on terror. Bad Bush, babysit the banks and forget about those people who want to kill us. What a bunch of mega tools.
Looking forward to the inauguration and all those worthless movie stars crying their big fat faces off. I hope Obama can find a CIA director and Commerce secretary without going through his little black book of "who do I owe a favor" method of cabinet picking. I mean if you have Diane I have been hit with the idiot stick Feinstein calling you out for your CIA pick then its time to give up the back scratching method of appointing and hire some people with a clue and/or those with no shady campaign investigations happening. Its just a good rule of thumb.
I suspect that Obama the wonder Prez is pulling out the depends right about now. Yep he is pooping a brick. You wanted this job, now go get 'em tiger!
It's great to be back peeps...I am OUT!

9 comments:

namaste said...

oh yaaaayyyyh!! you're back! oh how i've missed you!

LOL! @ how the prez to be is picking his cabinet. you are sooo right (as usual). it's like they voted me in to office and i'm calling all my friends to offer them jobs regardless of their skills or illegal activities. what a dope!

sooo appropriate that i'm the FIRST to welcome you back! wooo-hoooo!! ;)

a corgi said...

glad you are settling into your new place and got Internet again; what did we do without it?

I just don't get this whole thing with how many people think Mr. Obama is their only hope and so much great things are going to happen when he becomes president. I think we are in for 4 really hard years and a lot of his faithful supporters are going to be so devastated with his actions. But I'll try my best to give him a chance......

betty

Sandi said...

Of course, I think Obama is doing a fine job so far - but we don't need to go into that!

Tell us about your move and your new home. Glad you're back - being without the Internet is simply NOT acceptable!

ba and the boys said...

great 1st post back! we are missing you here! my driveway is covered in snow again...
oh wait-maybe obama can take care of that for me when he pays off my home on 1.20.09...

Ducky's here said...

Also, NBC has banned Ann Coulter for life for being too mean to Obama in her latest book "Guilty", hypocrisy abounds oh so loudly. I am shocked. NOT!
--------------------------

Damn, you suckers will believe anything.

What you should do is stalk (m)Ann and try to get the shot of her sticking the feather down her throat and puking up a meal. Pretty good money if you can get it.

(m)Ann Coulter. The right wing's Hannah Arendt. No wonder you people are so dumb.

It's Me said...

Yeah! She's back!!! W/b Nikki! As for Obama.......here we go again!!! ;-)

Nikki said...

Ducky, just an FYI, I can't stand Ann Coulter it just concerns me that censorship is running amok. The romance between Obama and NBC needs to end. The bias in the media is ridiculous and I would expect a 1st amendment loving liberal to fight for the free speech and non-censored opinions of all people not just Rachel Maddow and the other lovely liberals. But hey if that's stupid then so be it, you my friend are a hypocrite like most liberals who loved their constitution under Bush and now turn a blind eye to their favorite document getting the blind eye. :)N

Nikki said...

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone! :)N

Ducky's here said...

Come on Nikki, this is just part of the (m)Ann Coulter publicity tour.
She can't sell ideas so she sells this manufactured theatrical crap.

Nobody has censored her.