Saturday, February 21, 2009

BEFORE THERE WAS 9/11 THERE WAS CHANDRA LEVY...


It has been reported that there is a break in the case of the disappearance and murder of Chandra Levy...May not have been Gary Condit the horny Congressman from Modesto California. Why is it dudes in Modesto kill their women folk, like Scott Petersen? It sucks because I love it when politicians careers get ruined for stupid stuff like screwing their interns and then she ends up dead or with dresses with "evidence" on them. Personally I thought Bill Clinton killed her, but now it looks like he may be exonerated too. Darn it.

7 comments:

Sandi said...

I just saw that they might have a suspect in that case. I agree, I'm sad that it's not a politician. Probably just some crappy criminal somewhere. Dang it.

friedmsw said...

Just glad that this may bring some type of closure for the Levy family.

It's Me said...

I remember being 200% sure that Condit did it! I just somehow or anotherdo not want to believe that it was that skinny little Mexican serial killer they are about to charge with her murder. He's already in prison. I still think Condit did it.

Karen said...

If memory serves, I think most everyone thought Condit had something to do with it at the time but no hard evidence. I read today he's living in Arizona and writing a book. He'll get to cash in on the whole tragedy.

namaste said...

wow, these comments are harsh. please don't be mad at me for saying so. i still love you guys.

this was such a devastating and sad for the levys' especially. and for the condits also.

:-/

Larry T. Durham said...

Condit knows something... Of course, he could just be a slimy bastard that is innocent. But he was/is a slimy bastard whatever the case.

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

I remember seeing Gary Condit's interview with Connie Chung on August 23rd, 2001. When the interview was over, I was convinced that Condit had nothing to do with Chandra Levy's disappearance. He came across as just your average garden-variety letch, and I figured he had probably had several girlfriends along the way, but this one just happened to have a tragic but only coincidental ending. Helluva way to end up in the national spotlight.