Thursday, February 26, 2009

MOONBAT LOVE


Sometimes I just don't give a crap. I float around blogs from all spectrum's, some political, some not. Some love Obama, some hate him. Some have serious stalker obsession qualities about them and they should be watched by both the Secret Service and his wife Michelle. The tone in America is no different than it was. It is still polarized, mainly because moonbats are smarter than everyone and conservatives have one eyeball because they are the offspring of incest genes. Most moonbats are so obsessed with Obama's awesomeness that there really is no point in discussing issues with them. The agitation over any dissent is overwhelmingly manic. Moonbats talk amongst themselves on their blogs about Obama like he is their new born baby... "Oh my gosh he pooped today". "Did you hear that burp it was so cute" "Barack took his first step today and he is such an athlete" "He said his first word MAMA and it was so clear and concise, he is going to be one great orator" "Did you hear about Obama holding his head up straight, he has such a strong neck"...BLEH! I am so tired of it. The libtards are obsessed stalker girlfriends and the funniest part is they make fun of conservatives who listen to Rush Limbaugh! It is hysterical. Their blogs are full of Obama love making and then the next line is about wingtards who listen to Rush. How is their infatuation with President Obama any different? Its really nauseating to read their loser comments of superiority and hero worship. Obama this, Obama that...follow that up with someone disagreeing and then the insults start coming. Were you dropped on your head as a child or are your parents siblings? Now a moonbat is a tolerant person as long as you aren't religious or conservative. They only attack you when you challenge their heavy duty man-crushes. You all do know that this is the new trend in America, the man crush. Oh yes, even the manliest men have a crush on President O. Its like one big American ejaculation for Barry-O.
I really have nothing much to say, no point to make, no ax to grind, no proof to offer, no argument to make and no topic specifically in mind. I just wanted to say that there is a cult out there, a very scary one that LOVES our President so much that I am seriously scared for my life when I disagree on these blogs. Picture pea green soup spewing out of mouths and heads turning completely around. This is what I am talking about. The infatuation is so great that until the beer goggles come off, you will get murdered by a moonbat if you dare say Obama is less than perfect. Seriously, venture out of the conservative circle of blogs and you will find a truly disturbing, twisted, sick set of individuals that can't even contain themselves they are so juiced with Obama love. Who said liberals were Godless? You are wrong. They have found their God. He is more beloved than their mothers or fathers. Women want to have sex and men do to, but it only shows through when they STRENUOUSLY OBJECT like Demi Moore to your dislike. Its the lioness protecting her cub.
I think demotards are in for a big major let down within the next couple of years. Soon the sex won't be that great. Its too good of a marriage, and the defense of his honor is too great. Take a walk to the moonbat blogs peeps and you will find a mess of Obama addicts who need a twelve step program to purge the Obama high. Freaking weird if you ask me...I am done reading their gayness. I am exhausted by the constant battle of moonbat hysteria, so I am done. For a bit. Call the vet, cuz these puppies are sick!

22 comments:

It's Me said...

You're sooo cute, Nikki!

M said...

Never get out of the boat!

sue said...

LOL! Show me where to find these blogs Nikki! All I'm reading lately is "Obama is a communist, he's singlehandedly gonna destroy the country, his supporters are "a cult of personality", and thats just from 1 of the blogs! Really evil demented so-called Christians spewing hate. How about Rush and Sean? Sickos! Hey did ya see Joe the plummer on TV tonight? Maybe he can be the frontrunner for 2012? Palin-Joe, sweet! BTW,I did enjoy this post tonight!

Sandi said...

I saw a really disturbing news clip of Obama talking to a group of people outside somewhere. There was an older woman behind the roped off area who mouthed the words, "I love you, Barack!" Seriously. Really creeped me out. I mean, I like him, and all. But don't much care when he poops.

Khaki Elephant said...

Preach on, sister!!!

M said...

Sue, put the glass of kool-aid down and walk away slowly. You had me at "All I'm reading lately is "Obama is a communist, he's singlehandedly gonna destroy the country," That is change you can believe in. Talk to you in a few months when the reality sets in and the honeymoon is over for you.

Nikki said...

Sue, I am sure you troll the conservative blogs to give your 2 cents worth and there is a lot of Obama bashing going on...but your claim of Hannity and Rush love is hypocritical at best when you fail to see the hyper-active love you dems feel for your guy. Its no different. At least be honest about that. :)N

Nikki said...

M, Well said! :)N

Nikki said...

Sandi I saw the same one and it was so eerie! :)N

Nikki said...

it's me you are cute too! :)N

namaste said...

well, thankfully i've insulated myself from all these moonbats. if i didn't i would have nightmares! nice one, nik. ;)

Righty64 said...

This is sooooo true! I saw that lady say "I love you" to President Obama. It is really nuts! All critical thinking has gone out of the liberal mind. It is as if someone came in the middle of the night, cut off the top of their heads, massaged their brains, chanting "You will love Barack Obama! You will never say anything bad about Barack, Michelle or the kiddies! You must walk around like a zombie and worship your new Lord and Master!" I never had this for Preisdent Bush 43. I critisized Preisdent Reagan when he was wrong. And he was. This is really so sad to see where the liberal mind has gone.

emptysuit said...

hi nikki, been floating here a few weeks, you are so right, moonbats all over, I cannot watch the news, listen to the radio, have a conversation with friends without some referance about obama, not to be a so called hater, im talking to the point where obama definds a person. they wake up and dictate their day according to obamas move. and i have not seen change one.

Chuck said...

I think the honeymoon is already ending. I've noticed lately that the big Obama supporters at work are staying to themselves more. No more 'Obama's going to do this, Obama's going to do that'

Nikki said...

Maria, you are a smart smart girl to keep your distance...I think I will join you! :)N

Nikki said...

righty, I am hoping america finds a happy medium soon or we may have to commit a few people to the funny farm! :)N

Nikki said...

emptysuit, thanks so much for floating and making a comment! You make a great point about how people are defined by Obama, a politician imagine that!? strange indeed...:)N

Nikki said...

Chuck, there are some who are feeling the end of the honeymoon approach, but there are those who will fight to the death to make Obama right about everything...its a phenomenon of the moonbat kind! :)N

Pamela D. Hart said...

Righty 64 I think I saw the same woman! Wasn't she the woman who was standing behind that Hines woman who needs a new bathroom and kitchen? and she mouthed I love you Barack. I almost choked on my coffee!

Nikki, great post and you are absolutely 100% correct. With journalists getting tingling feelings running up and down their legs; women having fantasies about sex with Obama; Hollytards more out in la la land than ever before; Pelosi acting like a jack-in-the-box at the address to Congress, I want to dig a hole and hide in it for the next 4 years. I mean, yeah, I listen to Rush, but I don't want to have sex with him! This is just all so gross.

Freadom said...

A friend of mine has an idea that he is not the messiah, he is the anti-christ. If I had time I'd blog about it.

Dan said...

Great post Nikki but I disagree that the honeymoon will ever be over for the ones you described. They will be more like the slobbering battered wives crying on the Oprah show "Because I LOOOve hiiim". Besides, there will always be some straw man that they will ultimately blame lest they have to admit to being wrong.

Nikki said...

You make a great point Dan, they will be co-dependant for a long long time...yes forever. I stand corrected for sure! :)N