Friday, February 13, 2009

REGURGITATING THE "FAIRNESS DOCTRINE"

Since the political world is hashing out and micro-managing the President Obama blunders, I thought I would bring up some fun topics and posts from the past. The "Fairness Doctrine" is being brought up again by some seriously ball lacking Democrats, and that includes horny Bill Clinton, so I thought I would regurgitate an old post on the subject. The post includes some jabs at homeschoolers so I will link up that fire starting post as well as it generated more than 250 comments. The "Fairness Doctrine" infringes on my right to free speech, plain and simple. Any other argument is grasping at communist straws. Yea, I know I am a lazy ass poster, but its the weekend! Here is a link to the post...HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

6 comments:

namaste said...

i don't blame you, it's friday, ghost town time in blogland. sooo... what's up for your weekend?

oh yeah! i laughed when you said that this link is also linked to your homeschool post. LOL! i wonder if all the ppl that got all hot and bothered about that post now realize that you were just having a little fun and their tantrums and diatribes were unwarranted? i hope so. LOL!

ba and the boys said...

as soon as i saw homeschooling-i smiled...

Nikki said...

Maria, yep its friday the 13th too! Double whammy! :)N

Nikki said...

ba...hehe :)N

Sandi said...

Regurgitate is such a visual word! I remember the home schooling blog. What did you wind up with - like 200 comments? People got really agitated over that one. It was great!

friedmsw said...

The name "fairness doctrine" will change. Wonder what it will change to?