Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BRISTOL PALIN AND "FIANCE" SPLIT...SHOCKER!!!!!!!!!


This is such a SHOCKER!!! They didn't REALLY love each other? WTF? I don't know what to say, its all so disappointing. Bristol and Levi should have stuck with "Levi lovin" and kept the peter in the 501's. I'm just sayin'. This just throws me for a loop when two teens don't stick together after this unrealistic expectation of no love making. I am floored. Flabbergasted. Out of my mind with wonderment. Shaking my head in disbelief. Floating down the river of deNILE. Jonesing for some answers to these questions of WHY, WHY, WHY? How did this happen? Its sheer obliterated shock and awe. I am going to faint, someone catch me. This just can't be...GAG ME WITH A SPOON ALREADY!!!

9 comments:

ba and the boys said...

im not surprised but it is sad.

Clay Bowler said...

Bristol Palin needs to step out of the limelight.

DB said...

This is really upsetting since I base my family values off the Palin family. I am so disappointed. How could this have happened?

namaste said...

what can you expect from a teenage retard?!

Nikki said...

Maria, you win, that is THE best comment of the day! lol :)N

Christine said...

Does this mean the child is going to be born out of wedlock? Another Republican bastard??!!! What a shocker.

(Disclaimer: The opinion in this comment in no way reflects the opinion of this particular blog nor the other commenters participating in the discussion)

Nikki said...

Christine, there are no such thing as bastard children...there are only bastard adults and parents. stupid comment.

Sandi said...

This was pretty inevitable. A painful lesson (I hope) for both of them. Now she needs to give up her 15 minutes of fame and concentrate on raising her child.

ba and the boys said...

but think about the boy/girl YOU were dating in high school. most of us arent with them today. (well, bernie madoff married his hs sweetheart-see where it got them.) im proud to say i didnt meet chris until i was 25. (not that i was anymore intelligent then...)