Saturday, March 21, 2009

ONE MORE THING...

Let me just say one more thing about the Presidents "Special Olympics" gaffe. Its not so much that I care that he said it or that it offended Sarah Palin or even the Special Olympic people, because I don't care. I know that sounds cold and oh so shallow, but I am not here to make friends and influence people. I am here to "GET IT OFF MY CHEST"...and to free my mind of the screaming inside of it. So the issue is not that he made fun of a certain group of people, WHO CARES! The issue is that he said this after acting so sanctimonious, smug, arrogant and intellectually superior than our last Gaffe-in-Chief. Not just Barry and his arrogant agenda, but his peeps and their incessant demands that Bush is in fact A RETARD AND A SPECIAL OLYMPIAN. I mean seriously, the gaffe police are here to stay. W's intelligence was constantly attacked by the libtards and like I said before, payback is a bitch! So is it any wonder that the ORATOR-in-CHIEF is trying to prevent his own intelligence dissection? NO, because what goes around comes around and when you make a claim you better make damn sure that you can back it up. So as the President does some, YES STUPID, stuff...YOU BET YOUR ASS I AM GOING TO POINT IT OUT! I AM OUT!
ONE OTHER THING...libtards also claim a monopoly on tolerance and compassion so when they get caught being so politically incorrect and not so tolerant...IT'S FUNNY AS HELL! Especially when the RACIST card is played constantly by BHO's personal racist police department...friggin' RETARDISTS! Yep, it's time to pile up a bunch of special athletes for a photo-op at the White House. Saying sorry on the WH lawn is like sending a Hallmark card, ONLY BETTER! You can take a pic with a kid in a wheel chair and they can show their friends and put it on the front page of the New York Times...Its so precious this hypocrisy. Maybe Alec Baldwin could be his PR guy. He had Rosie the big fat leztard doing clean-up for his "I love you 13 yr. old daughter, you're a little pig" conundrum. Stop with the politically correctness libs...we know you are all HATERS!

12 comments:

DB said...

It doesn't really matter how many "gaffes" Obama has (makes?)...Bush is still a retard.

Nikki said...

Fair enough, I just think its funny that Obama is a retard too! :)N

friedmsw said...

Good point, Nikki! Just will be glad when people stop using W as a distraction for BHO.

namaste said...

BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

he is an idiot. plain and simple. "orator in chief..." that's a joke right, nik? cuz i'm really getting a kick out of how truly INarticulate this arrogant string-bean-with-ears truly is.

Nikki said...

LMAO!!! String bean with ears is soooo classic!!! OMH! I am bounce laughing...:)N

Talitha Halostar said...

Helicopter Ben Bernanke is swamping us with Massive Quantitative Easing....The Undertow is likely to destroy us all!

http://fargoneworld.blogspot.com

Righty64 said...

Great point about the comment. I do not care so much about the comment. My wife and I pointed out that if it were a PRIVATE conversation, people would laugh. But this is the president of the United States! He has shown total disrecpect for the OFFICE! These leftards do not get it. The president, whether we vote for him or her represents us ALL. But not with that crack. And while I do not blame Jay Leno, why in the name of Almighty God would a sitting president of the United States go on a late night talk show in the first place?!

Nikki said...

Righty...amen! Seriously stay off the late night circuit! The only place for a President on Leno is in the monologue but hell no can't make fun of BO! :)N

Mustang said...

I would only like to note that after more than thirty years of conscious effort to restrict all hilarious jokes involving such subject matter as Polish people, Irish-Catholics, Scottish tightwads, American presidents, members of Congress, gamblers, overweight people, homosexuals, and lawyers . . . it is suddenly okay to make off-hand remarks about handicapped people. So what I’m going to do about this is go into my files and resurrect all my ethnic jokes, including all the Murphy’s Law jokes, and modify them as animal jokes.

Example #1: Did you hear the one about the Catholic chipmunk, the protestant squirrel, and the Muslim pig?

Example #2: Whatever leaves the kitty litter into the fan is never evenly distributed.

Now I want to see how long it will be before PETA hauls me into court for a violation of animal rights legislation.

[Note: for the record, as someone who is owned by a Shitzu, I don’t think dog jokes are ever funny.]

Nikki said...

Mustang...I would think dog jokes and horse jokes would not be funny to you!! Great comment...:)N

It's Me said...

LOLLLLL.....string bean with ears!!!!! damn, i nearly chocked on my own saliva laughing so hard!!

As for you feelings about BHO, or stringbean with ears (still LMAO) making reference to his bowling skills being similar to the Spec. Olympics....I agree. The Prez of US should have used better judgement. He's no longer "one of us, plain folk!" He's the prez now, and we hold him to higher standards and he needs to rise to those standards.

I completely understand America's concern that he made that statement. I'm one of those concerned citizens. HOWEVER......
like all sensible people should do, MOTIVE needs to be weighed.

Was it done with malice and the intent to hurt? Nope. Was it done to coerce and convince people to believe a certain way? Nope. He was just simply kidding around, like we all do. He was out of his "prez" element at the moment, and he said it. Hell's bells....we all say shit like that. We all refer to ourselves and others as retards, morons, slow learners, dyslexic, fried brains, etc.......

Weigh motives. Weigh motives. And yes, he should not have said it. I have one too many relatives that participate in the Special Olympics each year and maybe now, If I see him at a Spec. Olympic meet, It might not seem genuine, even if it really is. That's the price he's going to pay for joking around like that on national television. So be it. Move on. Next.............

The Pondering Catholic said...

I hear ya. My daughter has Down syndrome, and normally, I do not get mad about someone making a slip on this, however, this bugged the you know what out of me. I think it is the fact that he does not have any dignity for any life, more than the political correctness. Not to mention the fact that he saw pix of a child with Ds that was born alive, and was not even slightly moved to protect a child. If you go to http://idscforlife.wordpress.com/ they explain exactly why it made me sick to hear him say this. Check it out.