Tuesday, April 7, 2009

OBAMA WORLD TOUR


I am not going to lie. I didn't watch much coverage of the Michael Jackson tour...oops I mean Barack Obama tour. I know, I know, he is our President and he deserves my utmost respect blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...BLEH! I don't know, he just doesn't do it for me. I know for a lot of women he is all that and a bag of chips, but for me he is just a semi-talented guy who got some rich liberals to market his over-blown charisma. There was a point where I thought, yea, the dude has some skills. But now he seems to have lost his mojo status. I listened to him speak to the troops in Iraq today and he sounded more like he was talking to his homeys and less like a Commander in Chief. I only say that because I am so jealous of his massive popularity that it makes me whacky. I am suffering from MANIC OBAMA DEPRESSION and I am a racist for saying homeys and Obama in the same stereotypical sentence. Its what I like about my politically incorrect self, mostly because it makes the libtards CRAZY PISSED-OFF!!
Obama did his best to market his fabulous image as the new face of American ideology and as America itself. Obama basically accomplished the following: We love you Muslims, please don't kill us. We are not a Christian nation, we are Obamastan and that should please you cuz it sounds so Islam-ish. We were arrogant...but aren't now that I am President and when I say that I can fix the world, that is not arrogance, its just my humble greatness that will accomplish the impossible. Half of America sucks because they are conservative retards. I know George W. Bush was scary and I am not him, I love you all to liberal pieces. George Bush did all the bad stuff not me. I hate George Bush, too. George W. Bush is gone! LET'S PARTY LIKE ITS 2009! I like Hitler more than Dick Cheney. Cuba is the model of my future so I sent the black caucus to check it out. Democracy in Iraq is good, but it wasn't when I voted against making it that way when I was in the Illinois State Senate and then used my opinion as proof that I am smarter than pretty much everyone(HUGE RUN-ON). Nice LITTLE North Korea, please play well with others and try not to test your worthless KIA bombs because it makes me have to talk mean to you and make that little short dude sit in a time out. Remember that show MASH? Germany, Spain and France please help us in Afghanistan...did you say no? WTF? Its me, OBAMA...remember that really cool guy who is the new President of the United States of France, I mean America? Hey Queen, I hope you like my IPOD with all my historically epic speeches on it. Its cherry...I am Obama hear me give a speech!
Yea, it was a regular BARFOBAMA! That is my sum up of the Obama world tour. What did he accomplish? He proved that he is more like Jimma Cahtah than Ronald Reagan or DUBYA. Welcome to the Carter administration. Smells awfully nutty.

16 comments:

namaste said...

yeah, me neither. i didn't watch any of michael jackson's tour. or was it obama's? did they travel together? i get confused with the huge entourage. as for the ipod to the queen, that thing went into the trash before b.o. even left the royal grounds.

as for you sounding like a racist cuz you use obama and homey in the same sentence? LOL! you're cute, nik. i wish the libs WOULD try to detract with their cries of racism. stupid morons.

;)

Sandi said...

I only saw clips on the news, and, of course, the Jon Stewart version. The main thing I noticed was that the queen has gotten so old and short! Haven't seen her for awhile.

Even as one of those sort of liberals (hopefully one you don't hate!) I'm tired of the whole celebrity thing. I just want the economy to straighten out and get on with life. No more smoke and mirrors - I want solutions!

Nikki said...

Maria, we are so on the same page! as always, well mostly! hehe...:)N

Nikki said...

Sandi, you are a sort of liberal that I LOVE!! :)N

sue said...

oh darlin you are so cute! Of course Obama doesn't want to be like Dubya or Reagan! Wow he is doing such a remarkable job so early into his Presidency! Instead of the world hating us maybe we will start to get our respect back. Yeah thats what we need respect, we respect you and you'll respect us! No more of this ruling with arrogance and iron fist like Hitler, right! Oh, and DB is my darlin little nephew, just thought you would like to know that.

Nikki said...

That's funny Sue, that means you are my aunt too because DB is my brother! My long lost auntie Sue how have you been? :)N

DB said...

I heard that DB guy was abandoned as a baby and raised as a choir boy in a Catholic Church thus leaving him with no family...and some serious emotional issues from his private singing lessons. Just rumors of course.

Nikki said...

awww don't say that little bro...:)N

sue said...

LOLOLOL!!!!

It's Me said...

You were blessed with the gift of gab, girly!! You sure know how to express yourself!! Everyone followed the tour in varying ways. As for me, I enjoyed viewing the pics of Michelle's outfits. She's so elegant and down to earth beautiful! Refreshing...

As for the IPOD....had to giggle on that one! WTF! The Queen whispers, "WTF is this bloody object and why would I want it?" lol

LOL on the Jimmy Cahtah....It's "Cah-tee-air" for those of us with Texas accents! Loved it.

One thing about our new prez is he is def. not about "dumb drama," as our former prez. Media is kind to him for now. That says a lot. Maybe they are retarded and libtarded and BarfObama-ish, but many intrepret it as respect....as Arethat belts it out!!! Whatever...it is what it is, accept it, move on and have a great day!! :-)

Larry T. Durham said...

You can always get a damn good rant at Nikki's place. Bammy is definately Carter redux.

EDGE said...

Can't be surprised by any of this. The worst is yet to come, Nikki!

----- Jennifer ----- said...

your blog is feel good

emptysuit said...

I watched some coverage, Couldn't get over the 'bow'. After it was over all we got was a turkey newsman that reported about Obama blackfaced, a demonstration of how to launch a rocket from Korea, and Richard Phillips taken hostage by some Somilies, yeah Obama you did GREAT!

Sweathog said...

70s flashback! I love it! He is Jimmuh. I can just see 'em all gathered around Obama's desk in the Oval Office. They're all anxiously raising their hands hoping Big O will call on them next... Freddie "Boom Boom" Biden, Rahm Barbarino, and Hillary Horshack..."Oh Oh Oh, Mr. Koh-Tare! Mr. Koh-Tare"

Pamela D. Hart said...

I didn't watch the Barack and Michelle World Tour, either, Nikki. I don’t much like reality shows. I'm watching re-runs of Gilligan's Island instead. Although watching Gilligan screw up the Islander’s chances for rescue is pretty similar to watching the antics on Capitol Hill.