Wednesday, June 24, 2009

DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA...I WAS HORNY

I love stuff like this. Its so outrageous that I don't think Danielle Steele could write it. The REPUBLICAN Governor of South Carolina, Mark Sanford, went missing like a strung out whore to Argentina to have some hot sex with his girlfriend. He spent Father's day being someone else's daddy. His wife had no idea where he was. His 4 son's had no idea where he was. His state had no idea where he was. His brain had no idea where he was. His penis knew and flew him all the way to Argentina for 20 seconds of DON'T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA! The truth is, I never left you, all through my wild days, my mad existence, I kept my promise, don't keep your distance...Here I come my Argentina mistress, DADDY'S HERE! I hope Saturday Night Live gets a hold of this one. This guy is a major TOOL...The entire state thought he was kidnapped or dead. But NO, he was just horny. The saying is follow your heart not your other major organ! Horny is as horny does... LMAO!!

7 comments:

namaste said...

LOL!! you're HILARIOUS!!

;)

ba and the boys said...

and have you been to argentina? im thinking that no bootie call is worth that.
and on fathers day weekend-what a d-bag.

Sandi said...

What I like is that first he said he went "hiking" for a few days. Never heard it called that before.....

So I guess abstinence is only for teenagers.

It's Me said...

did you see the email he sent this "sancha" of his? wooo..."heated!" Does Matthew McConaughey know where his girlfriend was at this time? Just saying!

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

Dang! Even Bill Clinton knew better - he fooled around locally.

Argentina, Governor? Not exactly just the next county over, is it?

Larry Durham said...

We South Carolinians may as well get a a good laugh out of it with the rest of America...the whole sordid story is pathetic.

I appreciate your "don't cry for me Argentina take...it's the first thing I thought of too.

Clifton B said...

Nikki, leave it to you to tell it like it is! What the heck was he thinking? This just goes to show that anyone the GOP is pushing on the base should be avoided like the plague!