Wednesday, July 8, 2009

LET ME BE PETTY and KILL THE PEACE SIGN

Can I just vent right here and right now!? I am so friggin' sick and tired of hearing about Michelle Obama's freaking arms! They are not awesome. They are not even fabulous. Nobody's arms are worth talking about EVER. Seriously, who walks around going, "WOW! Nice arms, lady", "You should wear tanks and sleeveless dresses everywhere you go, especially when in Russia". I don't want to see a woman's ripped arms EVER. I don't want to see a woman's flabby arms. I don't want to see a woman's pits, and trust me when you raise your arm in a sleeveless dress, your pits show. Pits with or without hair, are gross. I am not trying to tell women to stay away from the tanks in the heat or at all. I am trying to tell our first lady, that I am trying to like and don't, to get over her J. Crew fetish and start to shop at The Gap. Why is it the Obama girls have to constantly parade around like Little Lord Fauntleroy's straight from a trendy catalog page? It's time to stop trying to be glamor girls and mix in a sleeve once in a while. It's bad enough that I have to stand in the grocery check out line and stare at all the magazines with Michelle's mug on the cover. What do I do about it? I turn them all around so I don't throw up a little in my mouth, over and over again. I turn them all around like a woman with severe OCD. Sometimes I put a different magazine in front of Michelle's massively over marketed face, like Popular Mechanics or something. Its not that I am a hater, oops, I am, but only because its overkill and I think its OK to kick a little pettiness to Michelle since its so unpopular to do. I like bucking the norm and she gets the needle today. Michelle is not my fave. Her little organic garden gig is so Mary, Mary quite contrary. Who cares about her freaking green thumb. I would rather she just sat on her ass all day and ate bon-bons in front of the TV. That is a woman to admire. If she were to do a blog about all the soaps she follows, count me in, I'm a fan. But while she is doing this wholesome mom routine, its later home skillet with the biceps of an army captain. Go pick some weeds and do some curls so we can admire your right to bare arms and home grown veggie pile. Swell. Just kickin' it rude school. It's petty I know, I take full responsibility for my issues.

KILL THE PEACE SIGN
Malia Obama was sporting the latest American trend in fashion, the peace sign. I have seen the kids around wearing T-shirts, necklaces and hats with this historical, on again, off again symbol of nothing. Some think it stands for peace and that is just fine. But to me it stands for "I AM A DUMB-ASS". So the fact that Malia is making a political statement while pouncing around Europe, is not so fine with me. Even when there are no wars and no nuclear bare Michelle Obama arms races, there is no peace. The Obama Presidency should not try to symbolize to the world that America is now because of him, for peace. All people want peace. But some people realize that peace is only attained with freedom. At times, that requires fighting and war. Freedom will not be had without world powers taking a stand. So when there is an absence of war, is there peace? Are the people of Iran at peace? Are the people in China at peace? Are the women in Afghanistan at peace? Are the people of Darfur at peace? Are the people of Haiti at peace? Are they oppressed and murdered by their own governments? Yes. Is this peace? NO! Freedom sometimes has to be won with fighting. There is no peace, even when there is no war, as long as there is oppression and genocide going on in the world. So take off your peace signs. The thing that you profess is unattainable with your pacifist and ignorant ideals. You fight for nothing and ensure the chains of bondage for many. Your sign is a symbol of oppression, not liberation. It's not something a daughter of an American President should be wearing. And we wonder why the world hates us when we prance around with freedom at our fingertips, while others choke. It's disgraceful and a lie and I don't want to see it. Imagine there no communists. Imagine there no liberals...

11 comments:

sue said...

ok, I kinda got a chuckle here, but yes Michelle has great arms! Is't Malia cute! I love her hair like that and I'm a huge lover of the peace sign, I wear a diamond one all the time!

It's Me said...

LOL.....I have to agree with the hairy/non-hairy armpit thing!! As for the peace sign.......pass the joint. (j/k) LOL

Larry Durham said...

Michelle may as well be eating bon bons...she was making 300k in Chicago doing pretty much the same as a "community liason".

She and Barry prove that affirmative action has no bounds.

Average Joe said...

My problem with Michelle and her daughters is the spending. It's total disregard for the economic crisis here in America. A 6000 dollar purse and a 200 dollar Tee while touring Europe. A 250,000 dollar Broadway date the night before GM goes under. These people are more royalty than leaders the way they play up their celebrity.

EDGE said...

HA! HA! Glad I don't have any shirts like that!

Sandi said...

I am SOOOO with you on the armpit thing! Don't want to see them.

As for the peace sign, I think my generation came up with that one. Something about a chicken foot in a circle meaning peace. I dunno.

kid said...

You hate them because they're black. Free Republic is promoting the murder of a eleven year old girl. Do you racist feel proud of yourselves? What should she have wore ? A shirt promoting killing?You are all a bunch of sick racists.

Nikki said...

alrighty then.

kid said...

Don't you mean all whitey then? America is really sick to attack eleven year olds and want them dead.It don't matter what he does, you make it up as you go. Flag pins, Oreilly wanting to hang his wife...but not just yet.Liz Trotta calling for his assassination. Now it's little black girls.

Nikki said...

Kid, you've got some serious issues.

kid said...

Yeah Fox. How many liberal shows are on FOX...none.Hell they even got rid of Alan Colmes. I guess Klannity's happy , he can invite neo-Nazi terrorist Hal Turner to his house again for a sleepover.First Hal has to get out of jail for sending death threats to judges.Maybe Klannity can invite the guy that forgive whites for slavery,Rev.Jesse Lee Peterson. He and Klannity through his fake charity BOND got a murdering racist his job back, DOG the Bigot Bounty Hunter.