Monday, July 20, 2009

MITT ROMNEY CAN BEAT OBAMA


According to Rasmussen, Mitt Romney can beat Obama in 2012. According to the same poll, Sarah Palin loses to Obama by a large margin. The only hiccup would be if Sarah decides to run as an independent if she does not secure the republican nomination. She would then ensure an Obama win by taking the votes, of a bunch of political masturbators, away from the Romney camp. Its time to be realistic about Sarah Palin...she is not a strong candidate. I am sure she is a nice person and to many men she is easy on the eyes, but SHE CAN'T WIN and I am NOT spending 4 more years with the HIT CREW running our country. Mitt understands the economy and can fix what the unicorns and the Palin's can't. This memo is for the many infatuated repugs or conservatives. Stop dreaming about Palin! She CAN'T beat Obama! Have your little fantasies about her and be done...we need a President, not a celebrity! And seeing this poll, most Americans are starting to agree. MITT ROMNEY IN 2012!

10 comments:

ba and the boys said...

im all about mitt! lets get him in office!

namaste said...

you are so right about palin. we have to be realistic. it's sad to say but too many irrational americans hate her. mitt would have my vote.

It's Me said...

Wow! It didn't take long for all the Palin lovers of the past to come to their senses! Kudos to you and others for backtracking on your feelings for her! Mitt Romney is a good candidate, but he will have to wait another 8 years before he gets my vote.

Nikki said...

it's me, are you serious? When have I been a Palin lover?

Sandi said...

My guess is the Repubs and everyone else will tire of Sarah quickly. Now that she has free reign to open her mouth whenever she chooses, it will be painfully clear how un-qualified she is. The Repubs should have put Romney in their last year. Choosing McCain (even though I like him and would have voted for him back when he was still John McCain), he lost himself in the campaign. Mitt is smart, a good business man, and definitely fun to look at!

friedmsw said...

It seems to me that Sarah Palin would have to exercise too much damage control. I do not want eight more years of Obamanomics. Yet, I fear that It's Me could be right. The Dems have too much power right now and they are not going to give it up without a stinkfest.

It's Me said...

You got that right, friedmsw!!!

CONSERVATIVEFLIX.COM said...

I'd vote for Mitt, of course I'd vote for just about anybody over Obama.

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

I like Sarah Palin, but I've had reservations about her ever since the day after the Republican convention during the 2008 campaign. I think she was probably a good governor and is a good person, but everything that has happened since has had an undertone of an important message to it, and it's one that many conservatives have been tuning out. The message is this: Sarah Palin is too young, too inexperienced, and too tied to politics-as-feelings to be presidential material. The Republican Party is making a mistake hitching its wagon to Sarah Palin.

Just a passing comment about Mitt Romney: I hear him on the radio, and he sounds totally on the ball, absolutely on top of his game. I see him on TV, and something about him just doesn't come across right.

I think he'd be a good president, though.

Nikki said...

El Cerdo, I know exactly what you are talking about with Mitt. I wrote about it a lot during the primary. The problem is he is WAY too stiff. He needs to become more real and "regular" to many people. He seems unapproachable and for some reason people like a regular guy for President. He is too much of a stuffed suit. It is something he needs to work on for sure! :)N