Monday, July 6, 2009

NO SARAH PALIN IN 2012


I am not a staunch defender of Sarah Palin and while I think the media, democrats and old and not funny comedians are deranged in their obsession with her (not to mention downright disgusting), I don't think she is the great "pure" conservative hope of the republican party. Not only do I not buy into that load of puritanical hooey, but she is not savvy enough to deal with an evil impish empire called the media. That is not to say she won't be in the future, but for now, not so much. Let me just inject here for some of you to save your petty women hate women comments. You can bring them up when I support Mitt Romney strictly for his manly hotness, the same reason so many men worship a gun packing female with flirty style. Its not a bad thing. I am all for voting for someone based on their being total eye candy. I strongly endorse all candidates that send my "whoa baby" Richter scale to maximum shaking and earth moving beneath my feet. It's not something to be ashamed of, it's something to celebrate and I encourage such ideology on a regular basis. If JFK Jr. aka John-John were alive today and running for President, he would have my vote based strictly on my happy retina and jumping hormones when gazing upon his beautiful self. I speak the truth here, try doing the same people. John John is a democrat, hmmmm, oh well, sign me up for 4 years of happy eyeballs and tingling toes. Its all about priorities and what is right for this country...and hotness rules in the end.
Many republicans are starved for someone who possesses what they deem as "pure" conservative values in a possible up and coming leader of the GOP. Not me. I like Mitt and that is pretty much it. He's hot. He's smart. And he knows how to balance a budget and fix the economy. He understands that terrorists are evil and he's my man.
Sarah will never be a viable candidate for the Presidency. So sorry, but she will never get any cross-over vote. Unfortunately she is too tarnished by the media and the "cool" police and there is a large population of democrats that vote with the "in" crowd. They are what I call MTV democrats. They think that Johnny Depp and Sean Penn are smart when they are really dumb as rocks. They are the Obamakins who eat, drink and sleep what the media sells, and it isn't the facts jack, but like sponges they soak it all in. It wouldn't be cool enough to vote for Palin based on some uber-cool Dave Letterman opinion that she is a moron. So count out the MTV democrat sheep who don't see their own mentally retarded leaders (hello Joe Biden) and see Sarah as dumber than their number 2 drunk bastard. Its all scientifically bizarre. But that is the way it is with generation Y am I a democrat again? Oh yea, cuz Madonna and Rosie are.
Sarah has as of late, cooked her own goose. I really have no idea why she has decided to take a menopausal break from governing, when she has a significant amount of time left to prove herself even more viable than the two unicorns running our current administration. She chose to step down. I can only speculate about the reasons, but unfortunately, it speaks volumes to her ability to handle pressure and high ranking responsibility. Every political leader is a lame duck at some point, and must continue with dignity and prowess. She decides to quit and leaves many scratching their heads and wondering, what the hell just happened? I don't wonder and I don't care. I do say Sarah Palin will regret this decision if she chooses to run in 2012. I thought she was a good pick by McCain initially and had confidence she was up to the challenge of 2nd in command. This decision to step down early speaks to the contrary. I believe in keeping commitments and completing jobs we signed up and promised to do. The people of Alaska deserve more than a governor that bails, for whatever reason. The reason doesn't really matter in my mind. She quit and that speaks volumes. Mitt Romney all the way in 2012, as it should have been in 2008. Stop swooning over a woman who just quit her current elected post. What were her campaign promises and are the people of Alaska short changed? Of course they are and were I an Alaskan, I would feel ripped. Quitting is nothing to get giddy over, as some are. I guess she at least didn't shimmy off to Argentina unannounced. I will give her that. But in 2012, she will get no chubbed out chad from me.

28 comments:

Bungalow Bill said...

I don't think she is running.

EDGE said...

I think she'll run. Whether she can win or not I'm not sure. That all may depend on Obama.

namaste said...

i'm disappointed that she stepped down, but i can't say i blame her. you're right, it doesn't matter what her reasons were, she quit on the alaskan voters. i look at the media vultures and snakes and see what a thick skin you have to have. but their hate for sarah, IMHO, was UNPRECEDENTED.

that's not regular thick skin stuff. the media and the self-loathing women haters really revealed something ugly in our culture. people are really threatened by female power. and woe unto the female seeking more power that actually looks good. (sadly so many of the female democrat leaders are unattractive ;) i don't think any public figure has ever had to endure what sarah went thru.

be that as it may, i think you are completely on point once again. and as, usual you speak the TRUTH. even if she wanted to run in 2012, she couldn't win. like you said, the media did a serious slam-job on her that the moonbats fell for, hook, line and sinker. and she sealed it by stepping down from her post early.

great post, great observations, nik.

It's Me said...

Sarah the quitter Palin....adios, flake! It was evident from the first, "Say it ain't so, Joe...wink, wink..." I imagine some embezzlement scandal will soon break out and all will be revealed. As for John-John....woo hooo...I'm on the same page with ya there! :-)

Sandi said...

Okay, now I'm scared and a bit concerned about you. Does this mean that John McCain set your toes to tingling and made your heart go pitter-patter and was "eye candy" for you?!?!? Oh, please, Nikki, say it ain't so!

sue said...

Wow I agree with you on this one! Palin in 2012, thats a joke we all can laugh at!

Nikki said...

Sue, I am not laughing and you and other democrats should be ashamed at the way you have crucified this poor woman and her family...so NOT tolerant, an ideal your party and your ideology so vehemently advocates. Hypocrites, all of you.

It's Me said...

Crucify, not tolerant, hypocrite.

Do those words in any way, shape, form, or fashion, also apply to the your posts about the President of the United States of America?

Just saying.

:-) Peace

Nikki said...

I have never said anything about Obama's children EVER, nor do I profess owning a superior morality when it comes to tolerance. But your point is well taken and let me reiterate as always my own hypocrisy and constant whining about dems. I don't deny it at all. Never have. I am also a partisan hack. :)N

Righty64 said...

Hey, long time since I commented here. At least you are FUNNY about your rant on Mrs. Palin. The left is absolutely vicious and mean. And hypocrites as well. I think that there is a 50/50 chance she will run. And you know what? The current president is the reason. After all, he won his senate seat in what, 2006 and that was his primary qualification for the White House? Hey, we know nothing about his time at Occidental College, Columbia and Harvard Law School. Why his college records are sealed tighter than the Michael Jackson casket! Talk about cliches and catch phrases! "Hope" "Change" "Yes We Can". PLEASE. Also, Mrs. Palin can articulate HER views and not articulate John McCain's views. I remember lots of people writing off Ronald Reagan. Lesson is, write NO one off so soon.

Nikki said...

Righty, great to have you back...I have fluttered over to your place and you are continuing to do some great blogging. You make some great points. Obama never was qualified and look where he is! Its a viable argument...:)N

Nikki said...

Sandi, its when there are 2 unattractive candidates that I will vote on principle! HA! ;)N

It's Me said...

viable argument: Watch Palin's interview with Katie Couric. Case closed. Maybe she should have borrowed Obama's teleprompter? Nothing like a little collaboration, huh? When I watch that interview I am "pained" with embarrassment for her. And her, "Say it ain't so, Joe" and winking during the debate wasn't any better. She had "balls" to try and I respect her for trying, but in trying, she hurt the Repub. ticket, her family, and herself and then crumbled at the end. So glad she wasn't our VP.

The Teacher said...

She is running for president, she just did a big media piece of herself fishing for salmon, pulling in the nets. She quit the governorship for to sole purpose of running for president, and it was a smart move. The scandal is old news and a lie, the media knew about its false allegations a year and a half ago, and didn't run with it because it is a lie. She took no money folks, all you haters of the religious, you christaphobes. She will beat out MItt Romney because Mitt doesn't have a spine, and didn't do much in Mass. as governor, besides make it more safe FOR abortion. So Sarah has more guts and bravery than Mitt. She will win. She will be our next president. All you Christaphobes, can eat it.

The Teacher said...

Oh, almost forgot, post election post mortem analysis showed Sarah brought crossover votes to McCain, 6% of McCains votes were crossover voters who would have voted for the dems, if Sarah wasn't running. Sarah is a hunter and fisherman, she is a real american, not a liberal pansy in their underwear blogging away. She will be the first woman president. And it drives the lefties nuts, they hater her, why? they are afraid of her, and she has courage, something they are completely alien too!

Nikki said...

it's me, I am not disputing your argument, you can think she is stupid all you want. I just think you need to have that same critical eye when it comes to the unicorns on the hill. That is all I ask. I can show you footage of stupid Obama and Biden interviews all day long. Intellectual honesty is important. :)N

Nikki said...

Teacher don't be so hardcore about your support of Sarah...it's so Obama worship-ish. Politicians deserve to be criticized, ALL OF THEM. Even Sarah. Criticism of Sarah is not a personal affront to you personally. I take no offense to your Mitt slap down, as inaccurate as it is. Please don't worship her until she earns it and don't be like we say democrats are when it comes to Obama. It's so icky. :)N

sue said...

why bring up talking about the children? I would never do that either, not the point. If Palin runs for president she will run on her merits, she will be crucified by the press and the country simply because she is stupid and has no brains to be president of our great nation!

Nikki said...

Sue, I was referring to the disgusting acts of the media against Sarah's children and was responding to "it's me"...its funny you call Sarah stupid. Did you know that Obama just referred to the Russian Prime Minister as President, can't have a press conference without a teleprompter, says um um um um more than a liar on death row, among many other gaffes. I am sure Sarah can read a teleprompter just fine. Hilarious your superiority complex about your sophomoric President. :)N

sue said...

Obama is one of the most intelligent presidents we have ever had. He thinks before he speaks, therefore ponders each word. Its certainly not because he's lying. We just got over a president who was the most secretive and a liar. Oooops not supposed to mention that one! :-)

sue said...

Oh My, "teacher", what country are you living in? Just because Palin is "all American hunter and fisherman and all around hard worker" doesn't qualify her for the most important job in the world. For Goodness sakes, she doesn't even know the names of the different countries and their leaders! Laughable! This country will never elect her president, let alone give her the nomination...

It's Me said...

I hunt and fish....
does that qualify me?

sue said...

Patti you got my vote!

Teach said...

Sue your an America hater, and liberal commy panty waste. Real Americans have guns and hunt and fish and go to war for your freedom of speech so you can be an idiot!

It's Me said...

Geez Teach, don't bust a vein there! Reread your last post to get the true meaning of a "hater!" "Liberal commy panty waste,".....woooooo....lovely. Resorting to those kinds of baby words shows what's stored up in your red heart. Maybe u need to get some love and affection from someone...anyone. You're pretty bitter.

Teach said...

You bet I hate those that destroy family, church, military, police, marriage, those stupid children like you that think you are doing good, but are killing this country

kid said...

She everything that the neo-cons love , David Duke in a dress.She's homophobic, anti-Semitic,anti-woman,anti-Hispanic, anti-Black, anti-minority, and especially anti- woman.

She needs to stay up in Wasilla and burn her crosses like a good little racist.

kid said...

Sarah Palin is disgusting for calling for the murder of her opponent.She's a white supremacist, AND YOU ALL KNOW IT!But you don't care , as long as she screws black people you racists are happy.