Sunday, August 2, 2009

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET A BEER BONG?


Many thought that redemption had finally been given to us conservative whitey's after electing a black President this last go around. A lot of appeasing white liberals patted themselves on the back so hard for supporting Barry, that they broke their arms. Really it will never be enough. There will always be those who will have no identity if they are not angry black Americans stopping at nothing to be the constant reminder that "white folks" are the reason for their failure. They get respect by intimidation and bait many into their crippled ideological thinking by throwing around the racist label when differing opinions appear. Many cower at the thought of being called racist. Its definition has become worse than that of slavery. Racism is the shackle and chain used by many in creating a hostile thinking environment of ideas in the arena of political thought. If you are a white republican you are a racist and no one wants to be called a racist, it's like being compared to Hitler in this country. So why is the term used so loosely? Because it is a weapon, that's why.
Obamaiah Wright Gates and the backward thinking fools that expect nothing but support of Obama or you are a racist, are doing little for this country. This last little episode of the angry black Harvard Professor vs. the white cop provides evidence that the group that is not ready to heal race relations here in America, is not white conservative republicans. The bitter black cry babies and the liberal white ass kissers are the most dangerous groups in America. Their need to be oppressed, and to be heroes to the oppressed, is strange at best and defines their very existence. Who would they be if they were not picked on black people? Who would white liberals be if they couldn't save some sad sack minority group? It is an identity that many minorities have wholeheartedly embraced and it is just as big a problem as is white people who wear white sheets and teach their children race superiority. Aren't these Henry Gates types feeding a cancerous and dangerous identity? When will the minority in America give themselves and white Americans permission to move on from this sickness? I say never. Because this identity is so hotly branded on some, that they can not be anything but the story of "What it means to be black in America". How do we get passed the hotly intensified debate if the President himself keeps it going. Obama himself will benefit from the debate continuing. White people on the left will continue to patronize the President by refusing to look at him as an equal. They look at him as a historical figure that will succeed only with their continued condescending approach of unyielding support. I have seen some African American bloggers who do the same. Accusing conservative white bloggers or conservative black bloggers of racism, is thought intimidation and an oppressive measure in itself.
It does race relations no good to stand up as a President and take sides. You are the President of the United States. President of "white folks" Hispanics, blacks, Jews, Asians, etc. etc. etc. There is no need to make mountains out of mole hills as you have done here. What needs to happen is Henry Jeremiah Gates needs to go to anger management classes and learn how to take a deep breath so he doesn't act "STUPIDLY" in front of police officers.
Race relations have reversed 20 years in my opinion. And don't even get me started on Sonia Sotomayor. If I have to hear one more time about how Rosie Perez now has "hope" because Sonia has been nominated, I think I might stick my head in the freaking blender. She is NOT a historical figure. She is not a first. She is a woman with some credentials and who gives a flying hemorrhoid about the first curly haired woman to be on the Supreme Court. And don't be so shocked donkeytards that republicans hate her friggin' guts. Like you guys invited John Roberts to one of your little keggers where you listen to John Lennon and smoke pot from a beer bong. AS IF!! Obama was the biggest "obstructionist" on the planet when it came to any Bush nomination. He threw the biggest I am gonna vote "hell no" party down at the local pub at that little ditty about Barack and John Roberts. We can hate your girl as much as we want and for no good gosh darn reason. I don't like her hair or her smug little wise Hispanic old lady smile. She can be the smartest rocket scientist of a lawyer all day long and it is ok with me just to hate her because she is loser liberal retard. How do you like that string of hardcore honest truth telling laced with pretty polka-dots of name calling. I am calling it what it is, good old fashioned we hate her because she is an assocrat. No other explanation needed. Do we need to pull out the YouTube clips of demotard questioning of the last two Supreme Court nominees? I didn't think so. The collective democratic tactic of "you better not vote against a minority or America will think you are lame" is a lame attempt at voter extortion. Much like the election of 2008. Don't bully me into supporting anyone because of their skin color.
Yes, race relations are no better off than they were. I will say they are worse off. Thanks to our teleprompter addicted President. Next time Obamamiah, keep it to yourself. Don't be like we say you are. Go back to hiding your radical black liberation views. It's easier to swallow a lying ass President who pretends to like all of America's citizens and not just a select ideologically handicapped few. Now go get liquored up and shut it.

8 comments:

namaste said...

I AM STANDING ON A CHAIR, CLAPPING AND SCREAMING!! WOOO-HOOO!! YOU GO NIKKI!! EVERY WORD YOU'VE WRITTEN HERE IS THE UGLY TRUTH! AWESOME, AWESOME POST!! GIANT HIGH FIVE!!

Sandi said...

I agree. Although I'm not standing on a chair like Maria because I'd probably fall off and break a hip...

My Sarcastic Opinion said...

YES! You are saying exactly what I am thinking.

sue said...

my oh my you are an angry little B aren't you! First off I don't know why you feel the need to say liberals are pot smoking idiots. I don't smoke pot any more than you do, but I also don't hate anyone who does enjoy a joint every now and then. I don't judge a person by their accent or skin color, and I surely don't have such a hateful heart. Don't deny it Nikki, you do have hate in your heart, But by all means I do not say you are not allowed to!

Nikki said...

Sue, You lose all credibility when I see your sorry butt commenting over at rightwingsnarkle...maybe you need to start smoking some weed to give you better judgment. Seriously buy a clue.

sue said...

Oh please, I stumbled upon him and laughed my ass off cuz I was Banned from rightwingsparkle!! At least you let me comment here and I appreciate that about you, even tho we never agree! Sparkle is a snob and only wants comments from her boyfriends who kiss her butt! AND, I think I have very credible arguments for my side, thank you..

Nikki said...

Sue, Comment away...you will never be banned. But I will call you out if the need arises and I suspect it will... :)N

sue said...

Oh you can bet on it! :-)