Tuesday, August 18, 2009

COULD MADONNA BE THE HULK?

Somebody call Congress and get a panel together, I think the queen of skank is enhancing her performance with A-ROD juice. Either she is pissed and turning into the female Hulk, or she is taking the penis shrinking drug, steroids. Call Barry because Madonna could probably hit one out of the park right about now. Man, she needs some Preparation H for her body, she's got some serious veins. The Mother of our Lourdes needs a vaso-constrictor pronto...I apologize for the murder and rape of your eyeballs. She IS the movie Gross Anatomy. Jeeeepers, Mix in some donuts total muscle lady. I can see all the heroine addicts licking their chops at such fresh ripe popping veins. She's True Blue all right. Oh Baby. ew.

10 comments:

Bungalow Bill said...

Yuck. Thank goodness she decides to wear more clothes these days.

namaste said...

i don't know how she did this to herself. and it sure doesn't look reversible!

lol!@ the hulk reference.

ba and the boys said...

that is IT! im have stopped working out! i dont want to look like THAT!

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

She's a vampire. Plus, she makes other vampires drool just by exposing her arm flesh.

Regardless, Madonna is hot. There's just something about a 60 year old nympho that gets me.

Nikki said...

MBP! LOL...oh you just say that to all the girls. Who is it that I am talking to? Is it the same MBP every time? Is this Calvin or Jake or one of the others?? :)N

Sandi said...

I always thought she was a little creepy. Now I have validation!!

susana said...

I don't care what youzall says, it looks photo-shopped to me. Any trackbacks for these photos? The Star pr perhaps Enquirer?

Nikki said...

Susana, first of all I have no desire nor time to photoshop pictures of skank whore Madonna...and secondly I got them off of The Drudge report. If your a fan so sorry. I have some other pics of her looking the same. I mean seriously, Madonna is a freak, don't take it so personal the pictures aren't of you. But thanks for caring and reading. :)N

susana said...

like these?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1202475/Madonna-reveals-protruding-muscles-bulging-veins.html

Nikki said...

Nope, but thanks for making my eyes shoot blood. Just do a Madonna search on my blog and you can see them. :)N