Friday, September 18, 2009

IGNORE THE IGNORANCE


I love using the word "ignorance" because I feel like I stole it from a bunch of libreets. I feel I must do a SHOUT OUT to my fellow conservatives and warn against the attempt at intimidation by the left. Nancy Pelosi and Jimmy Carter are such GINORMOUS ignoramuses that I can't even get the words out without twitching. Nancy Pelosi crying like a big fat baby and Jimmah Cattah throwing out the racist dagger is as bad, if not worse, than Joe's spontaneous word launch. This type of rhetoric is a form of enslavement. Yes, that is what I said. Sounds extreme but bear with me. It does such damage to the real meaning of the word "racist" that it enslaves people to ideological adherence out of fear or intimidation. Here is the definition of slave: A person held in servitude as the chattel of another. One that is completely subservient to a dominating influence OR a device (as the printer of a computer) that is directly responsive to another. So is it a stretch to say that any opposition met with racist accusations is not directly responsive to another? I don't think so. To throw around the racist card is absolutely a form of forced servitude based on its "OR ELSE" nature. Agree OR ELSE you are a racist is "thought slavery". You heard it here first.
Much like many on the left disliked being called unpatriotic when disagreeing with the war in Iraq, there is very little difference here other than the lefts demoralizing disagreement put our soldiers in great danger. I know the arguments that are coming, and I will let you donkey's make them on your own. Bring it. Jimmah Carter is a douche bag and I am glad I flipped him off when I was in Israel. Not only does Jimmah love terrorists, but he french kisses dictators, too. He and Nancy should just go mate with each other and make little communist babies already. This flippant racist charge has got to stop. AND so does the communist Nazi Obama garbage. But let me just mention without having to do a completely new post that I believe that the Nazi Obama signs are either made by DEMOCRATS trying to make conservatives look bad, or they are made by psycho losertarians. Libertarians are NOT conservatives. Learn about your political parties dumb asses. And don't make me bitch slap you in the street, cuz you know I will and they can call it a hate crime and tack on another 5 for my violence against retards. NO WAY will I let your worthless hate-mongering and racist rhetoric intimidate me out of disagreeing with you. I know I am totally repeating myself, but some things need to be said over and over and over and over...I AM OUT.

10 comments:

Mike said...

Right on!! Race card=thought slavery...AWESOME!

Sandi said...

I totally love the word "losertarians"!!

namaste said...

LOL!! am i the only one who sees the hilarity in some of these one-liners you have here! you're a friggin genius and smart-ass all rolled into one!! add five years for hate crime violence against retards?! LOL! i think that's my fav line right there.

great rant, nik.

;)

f1trey said...

thanks for the add Miss Nikki!!!...what brings you to my world?

Nikki said...

f1trey, I am not sure what you mean. I don't have a myspace page which is what I got when I clicked on your profile. But thanks for the comment anyway! :)N

Nikki said...

Maria!! I don't know about genius, but smart ass...FOR SURE!! HA! :)N

skiriki said...

You can always tell when the liberals are grasping at the last straw, because that's when the name calling begins. Racist is just their death knell cry because THEY HAVE NO BASIS FOR A LOGICAL ARGUMENT. Sorry for the caps, but it needed to be spelled out.

EDGE said...

For Nikki:

http://www.conservativeflix.com/2008/07/wonder-woman-casting-call.html

Love,

EDGE

susana said...

Edge...that's funny! Really...No really.

Nikki said...

Edge, you are a crack up!! Totally funny and a much needed laugh in a hotly contested political arena! Thanks loads!!! :)N