Friday, September 4, 2009

VAN JONES IS JONESIN' BIG TIME

I am not a big Glenn Beck fan. You'd think I would be because he is a Mormon, I am a Mormon, it fits. But I consider him a political entertainer like the rest. By the rest I mean political commentators like Keith Obamaman, Rachel Maddcow, Rush Limbaugh and the like. Of course I side with the righties more often because racist hate-mongers tend to stick together. Glenn is too over the top drama for me and I don't like his ripping on my man George and Mitt. But, it is entertaining watching his emotional rants on the chewing gum for the eyes thingy. Some people call it the invention that permits you to be entertained IN your living room by people you wouldn't ALLOW in your home. The idiot box(Just a side note about TV slang).
As much as I refrain from fan-hood of any political guru, I must advise, Glenn is 100% correct about this CZAR thing. What a scary freaking administration this is. Tapping Van, can we kill me some whitey's, Jones is right in there with the other members of club Obama, THE don't tell them we are homey's, club. But, I'll get you a gig in my administration. Are we gonna wake up tomorrow morning to find Jeremiah Wright as our new white people and black reparations Czar? I don't see how that would be any different than this Van Jones douche bag. Sorry, that is a potty word I have tried to avoid, but it just fits so easily in this situation that I had to use it. Van needs to shut his freaking gob. Unfortunately or fortunately, the gob hole shutty needed to happen about 10 years ago. But in spite of Obama distancing himself from certain brain dead people with diarrhea of the mouth, he makes them heads of things, like green jobs. Green jobs. Sigh. Environmentally friendly jobs. Jobs having to do with green love. Jobs for the environment. As far as I can tell, the only experience this DB has is in hating white people and conspiracy whack job jobs. But nonetheless, he got the big green jobs, job. Affirmative action in action. AND he got his teeth fixed, too! What a tool. Our country is being run by a bunch of radical Malcolm X, militant, white hating bastards. God Bless America.
Can't wait to hear from the whitey liberals. Memo: To: white liberals: You aren't black. Black people are black. You are white.
Van Jones can apologize all day long for being a 9/11 mentally deranged truther. He still hates white people. And so goes the story we all know and love. Obama is an idiot professor with nepotism ruling his administration. It makes me wonder what bit of info these idiots have on him. It must be good.
Glenn Beck is right on this one. Keep up the good work Glenn...

19 comments:

Sue said...

Glenn beck is a fuckin wack job and so are you :-)

Sandi said...

Gavin Newson likes Van Jones. That seals it for me! I may be a Democrat, but I really don't like Newsom. So it fits that he sings the praises of Jones.

namaste said...

nik, i tip my hat to you and bow for being able to sit through so many garbage videos just to bring us the news. i can listen to this ham's voice for like 2.5 seconds and then i have to hit pause. yuck.

Nikki said...

Sue, thanks for showing us that you are indeed as I said...UNHINGED!! woohoo! I love being right and I always am when it comes to you.

skiriki said...

Sue, how old are you anyway? Twelve? Do your parents allow you to be on the internet all by yourself? Grow up. You're an embarrassment to yourself.

Sue said...

Yes I am a grown woman with family who loves me, BTW My Mother is 80 and she says fuck you too, and she's white..:-)

skiriki said...

Wow, at least someone loves you. They must be retarded, too. You get it honestly, that's for sure.

Nikki said...

Sue, why so angry? stop acting so hateful, remember, stop the hate. Don't be a hater. What are you scared of? You are acting like a scared animal. It isn't our fault Obama sucks as a President, despite your desperate calls of racism. I am not shocked that you are turning to such exacerbated f-bomb usage. I guess I would too if I were a foul democrat ingrate. Don't be like we say you are, it just makes us right.

Sue said...

NO anger here, just having fun with my Old Mommy, it gave her a chuckle to put her into my comment! Did you see my happy face? You guys are so pathetic with your reasoning I just sit back and laugh! :-)))

susana said...

Awe yes... I remember it well..President George Bush uttering the immortal words, “Brownie, you’re doing a heck of a job.”

Not sure why I wanted to bring it up. Maybe it's the 4th anniversary of Katrina. Or maybe it's because someone just called Obama the worst president in history and they need a quick little memory refresher.

Nikki said...

Katrina is so precious. Louisiana is one of those states like Minnesota that should be sold back to France. Complete idiots. Yep blame it on Bush, when everyone knows that your local government including the democratic governor and "chocolate" mayor are to blame. Those two asshats were worthless!! THEY are to blame and you have no idea how government works if you seriously think the feds are the best responders to disaster...give me a break. How arrogant are you to expect such precision in such a monstrosity of a hurricane, and further more, how dare you criticize the actions of those who were there working their asses off while you sit at home comfortably on your couch bitching about what is NOT being done. such hypocrisy.

Nikki said...

I also think its funny how you all bring up Bush failures as though it is an argument for Obama failures...yea but Bush sucked is not an argument. Memo to you.

susana said...

yah butt Bush failures are the reason Obama was swept into office. And republican failures are the reason democrats hold the majority in the house and senate. memo to you... Bush's 8 long years of failures are all very relative and worth revisiting often.

susana said...

memo to nikki..my husband was in the reserves at the time and deployed to New Orleans. AND, As I sat on my couch and bit my nails doing nothing, I also welcomed 3 displaced students into my classes. Memo to nikki...she doesn't really know everything and her crystal ball is a fail.

Nikki said...

susana, get some help for your Bush fetish and I didn't know your classroom was in Louisiana, my bad. How many buckets of water did you haul? I thank your husband for his service and personally think those that showed up did an awesome job considering such a catastrophic event. There are disasters that catch HUMANS with their heads between their legs and unlike you Al Gay types I don't think we can control the weather. Your blame transfer to Bush is lame, when it was the many, many people who really did the best they could in a horrific situation you are bad mouthing. Nice job with your students but I fail to see the connection. I helped an old lady across the street today so I guess I can pat myself on the back and scream foul at those working their asses off trying to save human lives in disasters. Makes sense.

namaste said...

nik, i'm sure you've heard this: VAN JONES HAS RESIGNED!! WOOO-HOOO!!! yay for bloggers like you that keep the pressure on!!!

lucydrake said...

Glenn will not fall: Glenn has a lot to say and it's for the good of Freedom. We are a free nation and anyone who is trying to turn us into a communist country...I do not stand for-Sorry.

skiriki said...

Not to mention the execs of a top Fortune 500 company (read capitalism) who flew a plane packed full of bottled water in and then once the water was unloaded, flew anyone who wanted to leave out. The plane was loaded with people when it left NO. It's not government who comes to your aid in a disaster, it's those eeeevil rich bastards. Brad Pitt, hero of the year down there, the guy they want to run for mayor, guess what? He's an eeeevil rich guy. He makes his money how? Capitalism? Oh my!

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

Sue: You guys are so pathetic with your reasoning I just sit back and laugh! :-)))

But... but... but... wait a minute. Just a clarifying question: is reasoning the problem, in general, or is it the actual arguments presented in the reasoning that you have a problem with? See, I try to reason - but if reasoning is pathetic... oh, dang, just don't know what to do now.