Friday, September 11, 2009

WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT "HATE"?


Someone called me an "Obama hater" a couple of days ago. I think I was supposed to get all butt hurt, call my therapist and praise Jesus to get the demons out of my possessed body. I didn't. I just went on my way. The truth is, I didn't really care. I just thought, OK yea, I guess I do hate Obama he is pretty much a turd. From what I gather about the hate hate crowd is that using the word "hate" against someone is the equivalent to shooting them in the face 100 times. Its the serial killer rapist murderer of the word family. Shunned by all who are defined by it. The hooker of all words. The word that will slice your brain right open if you aren't careful. If someone tells you you are full of hate, it's like they are telling you that you are a fugly fat chick with bad breath.
I hate lots of things. I hate beets, olives, movie stars, camping, scorpions, body odor, democrats, political correctness(mostly because I think stereotypes are absolutely true), my neighbor behind me who is a total asshat, old lady drivers, zits, bad service at restaurants, Michael let me eat Moore, Al Faken, Barney Fag Frank, Harry Peid, Nancy pop-a Pillosi, the UN, teen-agers, 20 something year olds, and getting up early, to name a few. I hate lots of things and lots of people. I remember back in the 70's when the in thing was to say, "We don't HATE anything, we strongly dislike things". Whatever. I hated plenty and still do. They told kids this so we didn't bottle up anger and get cancer. The truth is, it's this bottled up HATE that is giving us all cancer, kidney stones and ass cramps. If we just let it out and give our hate a voice, we would feel so much better. Let it out haters of hate. All I am saying is give hate a chance. If you can't be with the one you hate, honey, hate the one you're with.
Hate isn't a big deal. I just wanted to get the memo out. I am a hater, I am acutely aware of that fact. I don't care. I like hating. I even love hate. Love does not conquer all, it just makes people look at the world through punch drunk beer goggles of total gayness. When you shove down the hate and anger down deep into your hate vault and don't let it out, you will go crazy and become a raging moonbat liberal. It isn't good my friends.
I love lots of things, too. I love my family, my friends, my itunes, my dog, my sectional, diet coke at the Sonic drive-in, Mexican food, my bike, my shoes, my computer, my religion, cowboy movies and cuss words. I love lots and lots of things. My cosmic Nikki planets are all aligned in the Universe of me and there is uber balance. So please understand that because I hate stuff AND MORE SPECIFICALLY OBAMA, doesn't mean I am in need of an exorcist, a tranquilizer or a hug from a smelly hippie. I LOVE YOU GUYS, I REALLY, REALLY DO!! I just HATE your opinions, your politicians and your party. Nothing against love, it's really cool. But sometimes you just gotta say wtf?? Embrace the hate...peace out!

9 comments:

namaste said...

oh yes, this is a great rant, nik! so true, so true, these words. i had a fruitcake who followed my blog a long time acting like there was no such thing as hate, only love love love. and then she SNAPPED and the hate came spilling out all over the place.

i HATE political correctness. it is nonsense. people are entitled to their opinions and should be able to say whatever they want. to hell with the thin-skinners. if they are that sensitive they should seek therapy.

i LOVE this post!

skiriki said...

Me, too. I love it. I'm so tired of those that say we must be happy all the time and should hide everything negative. Oh, boo hoo. My best friend from art school is my salvation in this sewer of liberalism I live in. When it gets real bad, I call her up and we have a good ol' bitch session. She's got a wicked sense of humor and nothing is sacred with her. I think I'll give her a call tonight.

Sandi said...

I'm with you on the beets thing! And political correctness. The world was much more fun when we didn't have to be do dang careful about everything that came out of our mouths. Maybe that's why I love the show Mad Men!

But mostly I really hate beets.

Sue said...

I guess I am one of those who hates nothing and nobody, call me weird but its the truth! I've said it before here remember? Nik I could totally be your friend in real life cuz I like your sarcasm, we would have to be on the same page tho cuz I would punch your lights out! You would have to convert to democratism(?). God forbid! I know that will never happen! :-)

Taren said...

um.. i hate hate :)

Taren said...

i should clarify. i hate hate unless it's directed towards twilight. i hate twilight.

Nikki said...

Taren, I hate Twilight too. It's so gay. Totally hate worthy. :)N

El Cerdo Ignatius said...

Not sure what to make of this, Nikki. First off, though, you should really stop beating around the bush when you post things on your blog. You obfuscate and equivocate too much, and we never really know where you stand on this and on that.

And for the beet haters: you ain't ever tried pickled beets, for sure. You might not like them raw out of the garden, or boiled, but I'll just bet you'd like them pickled.

Nikki said...

El C, you make me laugh wondering about my stance on things! I have to say that pickled beets sound even worse than plain old beets. But you may have a point...:)N